Chapter 2

Deep in the dark Forests of Death)

Kankandara slithered all the way into her territory in the Forbidden section of the Forest of Death, Naruto was still held around her snake body frightened of what this woman could do as he looked up around this forest which scared him.

The Forest was dark, Gloomy, with the aura of death itself, Dead trees with no life, The ground itself is hard and pale with the grass dying, You could hear wolves howling from a far distance, There were disturbing disfigured animals and creatures hiding in the darkness of the forest knowing that Kankandara has awakened and yet they still feared her.

Kankandara finally reached to her destination as she stared deep into her Cave, her lair, Narrowing her eyes she slithered inside her cave carrying Naruto using her body since her arms were useless.

Inside her cave were spider webs all around, Skeletons of dead animals she killed and Skeletons of Genins with their remains and Headbands pilled up.

Naruto could only pale in fear looking at the skeletal remains of the Genins who were killed by Kankandara.

" Welcome to my Lair, Boy... this is where you will spend the rest of your life here." She said finally dropping him on the ground as she slithered over to her Stone Slab and laid down seething a little at the fact her arms were useless and that she needed new ones and she needed them now.

Naruto was shaking looking at her and around her cave

Turning to him she frowned slightly seeing he was a little afraid of her still, though it didn't surprise her." Well... young boy, Tell me who are you" She said staring at him with her yellow eyes

" N-Naruto... U-Uzumaki" He spoke seeing her twitch and look at him with wide eyes.

" Uzumaki?" She spoke with Little confusion she found it hard to believe that another Uzumaki was here!? She remembered her encounter with Mito Uzumaki but had no idea that there was another Uzumaki!? and this boy was a Uzumaki she could even smell the Blood but her enchanced Senses went tense she could had swore she smelled the scent of a Fox.

Naruto nodded.

" Tell me young Uzumaki... do you happen to know if Mito Uzumaki is still alive?" Kankandara spoke hoping to see if the Uzumaki woman was alive so that she could kill her for putting her to sleep.

But to her Surprise Naruto looked confused and was thinking.

" Mito Uzumaki? there was another Uzumaki?" He spoke Really lost seeing Kankandara's scowl he flinched.

" Don't play dumb with me Brat! i know Mito Uzumaki is alive! and you are related to her! So tell me the truth or I'll bite you!" She threatened barring her snake fangs with Naruto backing away.

" I-I don't know who she is! Honest! i never known anyone who was a Uzumaki!" He said looking away from her as she paused a little staring at him with a brow raised.

" What do you mean? you've got to know if you had any family under the Uzumaki name?" She said with a frown as she noticed he has tears in his eyes.

" I don't have any family..." He spoke

As soon as he said that her eyes widened in disbelief she needed to replay that in her head, He had no family?" No Family? are you telling me that you're a Orphan?" She asked with her attention on him as he nodded.

" Yes... i don't have any family... i was kicked out of the Orphanage yesterday night and had to live alone on the streets" He spoke looking away

Now this caught her full attention why would a human kick out a 6 year old boy out of the orphanage and he was forced to live on his own in the streets? she never knew what were streets due to her living in the forest for Decades.

" Tell me why? why were you kicked out? you seem like a nice young boy?" She spoke.

He sighed explaining his hard life to her telling her why he was hated in his Village.

Kankandara hissed Angrily after she heard of his life story at how he was hated and was abused! Now she had a skeptical look when he told her they call him a 'Demon Boy' or ' Monster' He didn't look like a Monster he looked completely normal to her but she still smell the scent of a Fox on this boy it seemed like she might need to get to know a little more about Naruto and this little backstory of his" Tell me young Uzumaki... what are your dreams?" Kankandara asked

" Being a Great Shinobi i want to be Hokage" He spoke seeing her frown lightly.

" Since your living with me... you will address me as Kankandara-sama or Aoi-sama, But for the time being i need new arms there is something i need to do concerning you" She said seeing him nod

" I understand... Aoi-sama..." He said looking at his new Master.. or Mother Figure.

" Even though i have slept all these years i need to rest again... but when it's morning i need you to bring me New arms" She said seeing him flinch

" Aoi-sama... how can i Bring you new arms?" He spoke shyly seeing her eyebrow twitch.

" Lure one of those Villagers or Shinobi here and i will do the rest... because i need new arms... I'm currently powerless without my arms" Kankandara said as she started closing her eyes with Naruto coming towards her and laid up against her snake body as it coiled around him keeping him warm, Peeking her eye at him she saw Naruto was fast asleep, She was going to get to the bottom of this and it seemed like she had to come out of this forest and see the outside world but how? since she needed to disguise her true form she had a lot to think about...

To be continued