Chapter 5: Watching

Shinobi Academy)

Still a bit shaken up and still hasn't said a word about kankandara he was busy looking out the window for some reason he felt like he was being watched but couldn't put his finger on it.

In a small mouse hole in the class room Shiro-Hebi was watching Naruto with her glowing red eyes, still following her mistress command's and that was to watch Naruto.

( Kankandara's Lair)

Watching from her crystal ball she monitored Naruto from Shiro-hebi's eyes until she finds a way to disguise herself as a human she will set foot in the village learn her surroundings but the forest of death has always been her home for many years and she never leaves it maybe it was time to adjust to new things and learn more about this Shinobi era she's in.

She will have to make some arrangements for Naruto since she took him under her wing.

( Back With Naruto)

It was now the end of the academy Naruto was told to See Kankandara at the end of the day but he decided to get some ramen first before he goes.

Though he was unaware that the white snake Shiro-Hebi was following him.

( Hokage Office)

Hiruzen was watching Naruto from his crystal ball he noticed Naruto has been acting a bit strange after he came back from the forest of death, and the boy never told him what was wrong? He had a strong suspicion that Naruto saw something in the forest of death that disturbed him, looking into his crystal ball closely he saw a white snake follow Naruto that made his eyes narrow a bit.

Did Anko let loose one of her snakes? Orochimaru wouldn't sneak in the village.

" Slug! Turtle! Keep an eye on Naruto!" He commanded his Anbu as they left the office and carried out their orders.

He prayed that white snake didn't belong to Orochimaru, what did his old student want with Naruto.

( Naruto)

Seeing the sun going down he knew it was time to go see kankandara as he walked towards the entrance of the forest of death unaware two Anbu's following him. Shiro-hebi who saw the anbu follow him immediately alerted her mistress.

Kankandara had already left her lair and to kill those anbu.

Going deeper and deeper to the forest of death which is where Kankandara's lair is.

The Two Anbu were in the trees and followed him and were about to jump down and stop him but heard a sound they never heard before.

"Chirini"

"What the- Guk!" Said Turtle but was caught by the neck by a snake tail strangling him.

"Turtle!" Shouted Slug reaching for his Tanto to free his comrade only for Kankandara to finally make her appearance and bared her snake fangs biting him on the neck. He screamed when she bit him, she used all her 6 arms to rip him like paper as blood splattered covering the trees and bushes with blood. As for Turtle he was blue, due to him being strangled so she tossed him aside from her tail and slithered down to meet Naruto.

Naruto wasn't aware of what happened as he entered in her cave.

She slithered in after him, surprising him.

"Hello Naruto-kun" She Said shocking him.

"H-Hi Kankandara-sama," He Said shocked as he saw she was covered in blood.

"Don't worry about the blood, I was out hunting" she said looking at him noticing he was looking at her body covered in blood

"So tell me what you learned?" She asked kindly looking at him.

(Later on that night)

Sleeping soundly under her lower snake body Kankandara's ears perked up when she heard something outside her cave.

Slithering softy She layed Naruto down on her stone slab without waking him up, she slithered our looking into the trees she saw more of these Anbu with blank masks,

Hissing she went up in the trees to kill them.

"The hell is that!?" Shouted a Root Anbu captain as he and his squad were unprepared for what they saw.

"Basilisk Glare!" She shouted as her eyes glowed bright golden as the Root Captain and 4 of his men instantly died.

Two Root Anbu Attempted to throw Kunai's with explosive tags on them only for Kankandara to turn around and spat out Acidic venom that melted through them.

One Root Anbu tried to lunge at her only to get crushed flat by her tail.

Then she lunged at the last Root Anbu and bit him on the neck before ripping off his head.

Seeing that the carnage was over she slithered back in her cave but had to clean herself off since she was covered in blood.

She grew tired of these Anbu trying to sneak to her location, tomorrow she decided to set up a barrier to close off the darkest part of the forest of death so no one but her and Naruto can pass through it.

To be continued