28

HELLOOO!!! these last chapters might be a tad boring bc they're just wrapping things up :(((

2 more chapters!!!

BUT I HOPE U ENJOY!!!

it's been a couple days and now today is monday so i'm going back to school.

one thing i definitely didn't miss while i was in france.

i'm in my bedroom, packing my backpack before i sling it over my shoulder and head downstairs. i see my mom in the kitchen, preparing something when i walk in.

"oh hey honey.", she smiles, "don't forget this afternoon you have to come to the agency."

i nod my head, "i won't i promise. whatcha making?"

"you're favorite...since you were a kid.", she chuckles.

my eyes widen, "nutella sandwich for breakfast?"

she rolls up the piece of bread, smothered with chocolatey and smooth nutella so it's in a little roll. she hands it to me and i take a big bite out of it.

"delicious.", i swallow, "i gotta run. see you this afternoon."

my mom waves goodbye to me and i quickly grab my iced coffee from the fridge, snatching my car keys off the counter and running out of the house.

i get into my car, throwing my bag into the passenger seat and putting my coffee into the cup holder. i finish off my nutella sandwich, licking my fingers and starting the car engine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i arrive in the school parking lot, finding my spot and parking the car. i shut the engine off, grabbing my backpack and coffee and stepping out.

i adjust my jeans and shirt on me before beginning to walk up to the school. as i'm walking and sipping my coffee through my straw, i hear someone yelling behind me.

"nini!"

i turn around and see ej with a couple of his friends walking up to me. i squint my eyes at the bright sun, waiting for him. when they arrive, ej wraps his arm around me and brings me close to him. i chuckle as all his friends fist bump my shoulder.

"so where've you been?", one of his friends ask.

i let out a breath, "family stuff."

we all walk up to the school together, pushing through the entrance doors. ej and i walk through the crowded halls, heading for our lockers.

i begin to put my code in and i swing open the metal locker. slowly i begin taking books out of it as my eyes scan around the area. i see couples everywhere i look and it only makes me sad that ricky isn't here.

"hey you okay?", ej asks, bumping my shoulder.

i sigh, "yeah i guess so."

"ej caswell and nini roberts to guidance please.", the counselor calls over the intercom.

i furrow my brows and look over to ej before we both walk just down the hall and enter the offices.

we turn the corner, into the guidance office and that's when i see the brunette haired boy and the curly, black haired girl standing before us.

my eyes widen and my lips separate in shock and confusion. i look over to ej who's already run up to gina and i run up to ricky, hugging him tightly.

"i-", i clear my throat, "what are you doing here?!"

he chuckles, "i...go to east high now."

"shut up no way!", i exclaim.

ej and gina already exited the guidance office and i take ricky's hand, dragging him into the hallway.

"i can't believe you go to east high now.", i breath out, "this is a dream."

"it seems like a pretty cool school...", he says, "but i'm mostly excited about the people and not the place."

he turns to face me and i blush, smiling at him. i lean against the lockers as he stands in front of me.

"will you show the new kid around?", he asks.

i shrug, "maybe...maybe not. i usually don't talk to anyone at school. especially weird kids with beautiful brown curls and golden brown eyes who are around 5'11."

he playfully rolls his eyes but i just giggle and stand up right, placing a kiss on his lips.

"of course i'll show you around. let me see your schedule."

he pulls out a piece of yellow paper and i scan through his schedule. the bell rings and i look up, handing him the paper.

"we have the same first period!", i exclaim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i walk through the exit doors, beginning to head to the parking lot when i feel two arms wrap around me from behind. i jump a little before relaxing in the arms of ricky.

"you scared me!"

"you were kidnapped by our enemy and almost had a chip implanted into you yet that scared you?", he teases and i push myself out of his arms.

i lightly smack his arm and he raises his hands in defense.

"wanna give me a ride to the agency? ej and gina are...going to the diner on an after school date.", ricky says.

i chuckle, "i suppose...or i could make you walk?"

i begin walking away from him, going to the parking lot. he quickly catches up with me, putting his arm around me.

"you would never."

i furrow my brows together, "wanna try me?"

i begin laughing as i start running towards my car and i hear him coming behind me. i unlock my car and quickly hop inside, locking the doors just as ricky gets there. he knocks on the window as i'm hysterically laughing inside the car.

when i settle down, i unlock the doors and he gets inside, tossing his backpack in the back with mine.

"you're insane you know that?", he says.

"you're not the first to tell me that.", i grin.