4

ᴏʜ ɴᴏ!

ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴀ

|< ( || ) >|

0:00-------------------------------------3:02

||

||

Emile walked into the clinic. He stood by the door, looking around confused. House looked over at the man and placed the folder he had in his hand back onto the counter.

"You looking for something?" House asked as he took his bottle of Vicodin out of his pocket and chucked a few pills into his mouth.

Emile glanced around before he looked House in the eyes, "Erm- I'm looking for one of the assistants here."

House tapped his fingers against his pill bottle before putting them back into his pocket. House let out a small hum, "Okay.. Who?"

"I can't remember her name- She um.. She has the prettiest black hair, she was really mean to me but I'm sure it was because she doesn't know who I truly am." Emile said, readjusting his shirt collar.

House let out an audible gagging noise, "Oh, stop it." House said, "You think that she's actually a woman? Yeah, she has a dick. You like girls with dicks?" House asked.

Emile scrunched up his eyebrows, "What? That's gross, why would you say that!?"

House smirked to himself, "Yeah, she wouldn't be interested you anyways. Try a cattle farm next time, maybe you'll have better luck." He said as he turned around and started walking away.

"I think you're a liar!" Emile shouted, "You just want me to go away, don't you? Whatever, I don't believe you anyways, I'll look for her on my own."

Emile looked around, seeing Lexley walking out of one of the exams room. House leaned over the nurse's desk, "Call security, fat guy right there."

The nurse nodded and picked up the phone. House quickly rushed over to Lexley and grabbed her arm. He looked down at her, "Don't question it." He said, hearing Emile calling out to them in the background.

House shoved Lexley into exam room one, "You've already got a stalker, huh?" He said before peeking out the door and shutting it closed.