Do you remember me?

Next day, you have some files to give Rocky so you went his office but you didn't see him so you decided to put the files on the table.

Y/n : *put them on the table* well...where is he tho....*looking around*

Suddenly

Rocky : Boo! *from your back*

Y/n : AHHHHH *turned back*

Rocky : *laughing*

Y/n : You scared me..---

Rocky : Really?? it was fun tho *laugh*

Y/n : It was not fun okay! *left*

Rocky : What happened again?? Y/n!!!

*Rocky started checking the files*

Knock knock!!

Rocky : Hm?
Jihyo : Can I come in?

Rocky : Yes btw your name?

Jihyo : My name is Jihyo and I am Y/n's best friend..

Rocky : Oh okay

Jihyo : I want to talk with you about something....umm related with Y/n...

Rocky : What is it?

Jihyo : Umm the thing you did just now with her....maybe for us it is normal and fun but for her..it's not...

Rocky : What do you mean?

Jihyo : There is a dark past of Y/n when she was a kid....I am her childhood friend so I know about this...

Rocky : Can you tell me?

Jihyo : *noded* When Y/n was young, we all were playing in the playground...we all decided to play hide n seek and Y/n was the one who will find us...but when she was searching us that time someone scared her from back like you did just now..and as she turned back while thinking it was us...that person kidnapped her...

Rocky : What??

Jihyo : Yeah..5 months Y/n was missing..everyone tried their best to find her but they failed...finally police found her in a hut unconscious. And later police found the kidnapper too who was a mentally ill like she was grown up lady but her brain was still a kid and she was like she want someone to play with that's why she kidnapped Y/n..but the thing is that since then Y/n have this trauma thing that's why we never like scared her from behind..she get too much scared...

Rocky : ....I see well thank you for telling me Jihyo.

Jihyo : It's okay..

At evening you work is done so you were leaving for your home..

Y/n : *waiting outside for taxi*

*suddenly a car stopped in front of her*

Rocky : Hey Y/n!

Y/n : What again?

Rocky : Let's go on a long drive~

Y/n : Now???

Rocky : You are my personal secretary so you have to come with me and yea now *smirk*

Y/n : *thinking* he is taking full advantage of my job....

Rocky : *open the door* now come in fast!

Y/n : *sigh* fine...*sit down*

Rocky : *smirking while start driving*

Y/n : *looking outside*

Rocky : Soo how was your day?

Y/n : Fine ig..