I love you

Suddenly Rocky started avoiding Y/n without any reason which makes Y/n worry as well as sad..

Y/n pov : I don't know why....since he stopped talking with me...I started to feel very down....never thought that the guy i hated the most became my so good friend and now he is not talking with me and I am feeling sad for that.....what is seriously going on with me!!!???????

*end Y/n pov*

One day when you was leaving your office you saw Rocky in the outside maybe he was waiting for his car to come..

Y/n : Hey!! *shake his hand*

Rocky : Huh? *look at you*

Y/n : Why are you avoiding these days???

Rocky : Y/n can we talk later??

Y/n : You don't even pick up my calls nor reply my text???

Rocky : Y/n you just go from here now we can talk later...

Y/n : What do you mean?? and why you are looking so hurry??

Rocky : You have no idea that's why I am saying please go from here before they come!!

Y/n : Who??

*suddenly you heard some gun shot sounds*

Rocky : Damn!! *hold you hand and start running*

Y/n : *running* what happened???? what is going on?????????

Rocky : I will tell later now run!!!!!

Suddenly Rocky saw a shelter to hide

Rocky : *went inside with you*

*push you towards the wall and cover you with his hands*

Y/n : *thinking while looking at him* my heartbeat is beating so fast all of a sudden....

Rocky : *look at you*

Y/n : Ahem can you now tell me what is going on???? why they were shooting????

Rocky : Fine so...the thing is that when I was young, my dad and mom both died in a car accident so since then I started living with my uncle and aunt but they both were have amazing connection with mafias so they sold me to them and get money. I ran from there as I grow up and came here to live and for my dad's position I got job in your office also I am now taking care of my dad's office too..

Y/n : I- what the ----are the people who were shooting on us are from the mafia gang???

Rocky : Yes...they came to take me with them...

Y/n : Omg---so what will you do???

Rocky : I don't know....I really don't wanna go there again....*about to cry*

Y/n : *rub his eyes* don't cry...I am with you okay we will find way to rid from them!!

Rocky : *Look at you*

Y/n : *look at him*okay...

Suddenly he lean down his head and kiss you

Y/n : *became statue*

But then you kiss him back too~

.

.

.

2 days later..

Jihyo : OMG WHAT!!????????????

Y/n : Yes....

Jihyo : SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW??????????

Rocky : Tbh I don't know...I don't even know how they found me..

Y/n : We have to find way...

Jihyo : My friend's dad is a chief officer if you guys want I can talk with her cuz this case is not normal case..

Y/n : Well it be risky?

Rocky : But we cannot handle this too...

Jihyo : Fine I will talk with her and until then you both should go somewhere else.

Y/n : Where???

Jihyo : Somewhere??? as they saw you too! they can attack you!!

Rocky : Ig she is right...I will take a vacation and you are my personal secretary so you can come too.

Jihyo : That will be great!!

.

.

.

.

Y/n : This place is so beautiful!!!!! *looking around*

Rocky : I knew it that you will love it!! *smiling*

Y/n : Btw don't you think this hotel looks too expensive??

Rocky : Actually this is the most cheapest hotel here....

Y/n : I-nvm--

*suddenly he holds your hand*

Y/n : Rocky...*look at him*

Rocky : Thank you Y/n for supporting me...at this point if I were alone I cannot do anything apart from going back in their gang again....and to be honest...before you come in my life..my life was dead...so maybe I had to go back there again or kill myself these are only options I have....but you know Y/n...now I want to live....only for you...

Y/n : Rocky...

Rocky : Yes...first time in my life I want to live....Y/n...will you stay with me forever? *watery eyes*

Y/n : *holds his hand* I will always stay with you forever Rocky and this is my promise....*watery eyes*

Rocky : I love you Y/n *hugs*

Y/n : I love you too Rocky *hugs back*

After 2 months, police found the mafia gang and arrested them

After 2 months, police found the mafia gang and arrested them. You and Rocky also came back and started to living happily ever after~

_The End_