Chapter 7

When Tang Zhou woke up, the sky was bright.

I slept on the sofa all night, my whole body was sore. Covering the back of his neck and sitting up, the blanket on his body slipped off and a corner touched the ground.

He seemed to fall asleep last night, so Fu Shen covered him with this blanket?

On the coffee table, the manuscript papers are neatly stacked, which are the results of the discussion last night.

Suddenly realized that Fu Shen had to go to class today, he was so late last night, and he left early in the morning, and basically didn't sleep much.

I guess I have to fall asleep in the classroom.

Jiangcheng University.

In class, Fu Shen wrote carefully in his notebook. Those who didn't know it thought he was taking notes. The professor on the podium secretly praised him several times, but he didn't know that all the items listed in his notebook needed to be purchased. 's object.

Pixiu sat next to him, listening to the class while checking his phone.

"Cao, Tang Shen is in love?"

He held his mobile phone and turned his head in shock to share with Li Fengyu. Li Fengyu took a look, "School Forum? Who shot it?"

Because it was night, the photo was a little blurry, only Tang Zhou's silhouette and the hand he was shaking with another person could be seen.

As for the person beside him, the face and body are hidden in the shadows and cannot be seen.

But they got along with Fu Shen day and night, and they recognized him at a glance.

Is "selling one's body" really "selling one's body"?

Pixiu showed it to Fu Shen with trepidation.

Fu Shen glanced at it and wrote lightly, "Give me the link."

"Oh."

"No, are you and Tang Shen really real?"

Fu Shen lowered his head and made a list, "The teacher is watching you."

Pixiu: What?

"Student, do you have any questions?" The professor looked at Pixiu and asked kindly.

Pixiu: "..." Teacher, I'm sorry!

After class, Fu Shen returned to the dormitory and opened the link.

The post has been fermenting since last night, and the popularity has been quite high, and several pages have been covered.

Except for some expressing surprise or irrelevant, the rest are mostly ridicule and criticism of "Tang Zhou is gay".

Tang Shen is suspected of being gay, enough to detonate the forum.

Fu Shen still couldn't understand Tang Zhou's intention, but it didn't prevent him from finding the IP of the poster.

He sent Tang Zhou a message: The photo is on the school forum.

【Tang Zhou】: Well.

Fu Shen paused for a while, then said: Do you really want to destroy your reputation?

【Tang Zhou】: It depends on how others view it.

Fu Shen understood what he meant.

The matter of liking a man is just Tang Zhou's personal affair, it has nothing to do with others, and it does not affect Tang Zhou's ability in investment at all. Just look at how important it is in the minds of others. Tang Zhou is testing. Who is he testing?

【Fu Shen】: The person who posted the message has been found, do you need to know?

【Tang Zhou】: It's just a little minion.

The mastermind is obvious.

In addition to Tang Tianyang, he could not think of a second person. Tang Tianyang in the dream forged a close photo of him and Fu Shen, in order to kick him out of the power center and become the heir of the Tang family.

What Tang Zhou is doing now is to advance this matter. Now he is not the penniless Tang Zhou in his dream, he is not afraid at all.

Seeing Tang Zhou's reply, Fu Shen laughed.

Although Tang Zhou doesn't care about the little gangsters, Fu Shen is a man who will retaliate.

Someone exposes his privacy, he can't sit still, even if the photo can't see his face at all.

The little minions and the mastermind can't escape. As for the mastermind... He had investigated Tang Zhou's family situation before, and with Tang Zhou's ambiguous attitude, he had reason to believe that the mastermind was the illegitimate son of the Tang family, Tang Tianyang.

Tang Zhou hated illegitimate children very much, but this hatred was only an emotional expression, he never took Tang Tianyang in his eyes.

Fu Shen also knew that the reason why Tang Zhou targeted himself before was just because of his background.

He is not an illegitimate child, but he has a little bit of an illegitimate child, which is destroying the existence of other people's complete family.

Tang Zhou has prejudice against him, he can understand, but he is not happy.

However, seeing Tang Tianyang being such a demon, Fu Shen couldn't help feeling a little sympathetic to Tang Zhou.

Low-level means are low-level, but disgusting people are enough.