Chapter 23

Fu Shen had no idea that he had been exposed. He was cooking the noodles, and Tang Zhou's appearance just now appeared in his mind.     

But unknowingly fell into the whirlpool called "Tang Zhou".

He is like a candy, peeling off the hard icing can taste the sweetness. Even if you haven't tasted it yet, you can smell the sweetness through a thin layer.

The boiling water in the pot woke him up, and Fu Shen hurriedly put in an appropriate amount of dried noodles.

When he came out, Tang Zhou was already sitting at the table waiting.

"Thank you."

Fu Shen: "It should be."

Tang Zhou was a little confused. 

He remembered that in the dream, when Fu Shen was his assistant, he was cold and indifferent.

"I may be moving out in a few days."

Fu Shen blurted out: "Didn't you graduate yet?"

Tang Zhou lowered his eyes: "It's almost the same. Then go to the school to answer a defense and attend the graduation ceremony."

Fu Shen pinched his fingertips and sat across from him pretending to be calm: "Where to move?"

"It's not decided yet." Tang Zhou bit off the noodles and said vaguely, "Call me if you have anything."

The man's eyes darkened, "Okay."

Fu Shen's sleep quality has always been good, but tonight he tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. In the early morning, I finally fell asleep, but was awakened by the beautiful dream.

Touched her hand down, slumped on the bed weakly, and sighed.

The next day in class, Fu Shen was obviously listless.

Liang Chen has a delicate mind, and seeing that his mood is not right, he asks, "Didn't you sleep well?"

Fu Shen nodded, not wanting to say more.

Pixiu joked beside him: "You don't really do anything shady with Tang Shen, right?"

This is just a joke. When he was at rest, Fu Shen laughed and scolded the matter, but when he thought of the dream he had last night, and the pair of thin white and flexible legs in the dream, he coughed with a guilty conscience. one sound.

"The teacher is here."

Pixiu hurriedly sat upright, not seeing anything unusual about him. On the other hand, Liang Chen frowned slightly and looked at Fu Shen several times.

Fu Shen was in a trance throughout the class, and even the teacher asked him to get up to answer the question with a blank expression on his face. If it wasn't for Li Fengyu's reminder, it would have been a joke.

In the end, she is just an adult, no matter how deep her mind is, when it comes to emotional matters, she is no different from a hairy boy.

After class, the four of them were stopped as soon as they left the teaching building.

It was a middle-aged man who stopped them. He was wearing an ordinary white shirt and black trousers.

"Are you Mr. Fu Shenfu?" The man asked politely.

The other three looked at the man hesitantly, Fu Shen calmly said, "No."

“…”

Seeing the man turned to leave, the man hurriedly said, "Please come with me."

Before Fu Shen spoke, Pixiu opened his mouth and said, "Are you a policeman? If you say go, go for a visit?"

Li Fengyu was also speechless: "Who is it?"

Fu Shen was too lazy to pay attention. He had investigated Tang Zhou's social relations before, and he didn't know anything about the people around Tang Zhou, but at least he could recognize it.

He has an impression of this man, and he knows who is looking for him.

The middle-aged man was in a hurry. He ignored the many people around him and said, "It's Mr. Tang Zhou's mother looking for you."

The name Tang Zhou is not unknown in Jiangda.

Someone came over after hearing this.

Fu Shen did not like to be seen as a monkey, so he narrowed his eyes and said, "Liang Chen, you guys go to dinner first."

Liang Chen hesitated for a second, then nodded.

After Fu Shen left, Pi Xiu frowned, "Why is Tang Shen's mother looking for Brother Shen?"

"I don't know, let's go eat first." Liang Chen had some thoughts in his heart, but he always felt unrealistic.

Li Fengyu has a big brain, "Wouldn't it be that Tang Shen would withdraw his capital?"     

"Maybe Tang Shen can't get through and threatens Brother Shen to give up himself?" Li Fengyu pondered, "Don't all TV dramas act like this?"

Pi Xiu rolled his eyes: "That is to let Cinderella leave her son, what does it have to do with investment? Watch less idol dramas!"

Liang Chen feels that art sometimes relies on reality, and reality may be more exaggerated.