Chapter 42

Busy days always go by quickly.

Tang Zhou has been on a roll for several months, and it was not until the sales report for the first quarter after he took over Huayue that he breathed a sigh of relief.

Although the data is not very good-looking, the first step after Huayue's "rebirth" has been steady.

He can finally take a breather.

At this time, Zheng Qiuyi and Tang Zhen's marriage also came to an end.

Tang Zhen cheated in marriage, and all the money spent on Tang Tianyang's mother and son was the common property of the husband and wife. Zheng Qiuyi did not hesitate at all, not only successfully divorced, but also received a large amount of compensation.

Compensation may not be a big deal for Tang Zhen before he was dismissed, but he is now a homeless man, and Mr. Tang restricts his consumption. Once the money is lost, he will have little left.

Not only that, the old man did not agree with him marrying Tang Tianyang's mother, and even his teaching to Tang Tianyang was not as diligent as before.

Obviously still angry about the "brother-in-law".

Tang Tianyang has always been obedient and obedient in front of Tang Zhihua.

—could coax so many beautiful girls, coaxing an old man easily.

Tang Zhihua is old.

Once a person gets old, it is easy to become confused, and he prefers his grandchildren to Chenghuan’s knees.

As time passed, Tang Zhihua's dissatisfaction with Tang Tianyang gradually faded.

After all, the surname Tang is not the same as a woman with a foreign surname.

Tang Zhen has been abandoned, and Tang Zhou made up his mind not to return to Tang's house. Tang Zhihua had no other choice but to pull Tang Tianyang and let him have more contact with the company's affairs.

In the second half of September, the weather turns cooler.

Fu Shen walked out of the teaching building and saw Zheng Qiuyi again.

Before Liang Chen and the others asked, Fu Shen said, "You go back first."

When Liang Chen and the three of them walked away, Fu Shen looked at the woman: "I'm in a hurry."

"Nearby so it won't take too long."

Fu Shen followed her to the cafe, the same one from last time.

Zheng Qiuyi waited for him to take his seat, and said gently, "I want to ask you to do me a favor."

Fu Shen was silent.

Zheng Qiuyi: "The 10th of next month is Ah Zhou's birthday, you know?"

"Hmm."

"I want to cook him a meal myself before I leave. Don't worry, he won't let him know."

The woman's eyes were full of pleading.

Fu Shen was unmoved: "I'm sorry, I'm not him, I can't make decisions for him. I won't lie to him."

Zheng Qiuyi's eyes were slightly red: "Really not?"

"You can ask him yourself."

Fu Shen got up, "I have to go back to cook, sorry."

Walk cleanly.

He thought it was funny. The next time I cook in person is just to make up for my regrets, but I don't ask Tang Zhou's meaning.

When Tang Zhou came back from get off work, he saw the warm lights in the living room and smelled the aroma of vegetables wafting from the kitchen. Everything was full of the taste of home.

The fatigue of the day is instantly dissipated.

He secretly ran to the kitchen and tried to scare him while Fu Shen was not paying attention, but before he stretched out his hand, Fu Shen turned around and held a chicken wing to his mouth.

"Try it."

Tang Zhou: “…”

Obviously took a bite, "Delicious."

“How delicious?”

Tang Zhou: “…”

He was desperately digging rainbow farts in his mind, Fu Shen lowered his head and said, "Then I will try it too."

Tang Zhou nodded, as it should be.

In the next second, the whole person froze.

Fu Shen licked the sauce on his lips very naturally, and after a while, he smiled: "It's too sweet."

Tang Zhou couldn't care what this man said, he only remembered the fleeting softness on his lips just now.

For so many days, this is the first time he kisses Fu Shen!

In the past few months, Fu Shen has been doing his best for Shenlan. Both of them are focused on work, and have not been together for a long time.