Chapter 6

I woke up early in the morning taking a shower, blow drying my layers, making the feather. I used the curler to curve the edges of my hair inwards.
For makeup I put on mascara, soft pin eyeshadow, cotton candy lipstick, no blush and some cat eyeliner.
I was wearing the outfit Mark loved on me yesterday. It was violet flats, a white waist skirt and a violet with a teal heart tee.
I was ready to tackle the day and I gave myself one run over of the song and left for school.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Betty brought our drinks today, including one for Mark, we gathered at her locker, drinking our drinks and talking.
"How was the date love birds." I said poking both Naomi and Charlie in the gut.

"The kissing rock was.... a little.... to Petect," we all looked at Naomi" Just kidding for god sakes. Such a tough crowd today."

"What about you Bett's and Jay??" I looked at them as they blushed.

"I was great, another one tonight." Jay said looking at Betty as she blushed.

"Am I the only one single?" I shouted.

"Hey, I am too." Mark said looking hurt.

"I know I'm not the only one," I sang while everyone joined in," I know Mark, in just messing with you."

(BRING BRING)
"That god damn bell." Charlie screamed shaking his head as we all headed of to class.
~~~~~~~~
It was lunch and everyone was chatting, eating, making out, etc.

Naomi and Charlie had gone to couples land while Betty and Jay went off to do something, me and Mark just sat there eating.

"Someone worth fighting for..." I sang to Mark nudging him. We were the only two out of the group that weren't slopping all over each other.

"Hey, I love your outfit, it suits you" Mark gave me a side hug leaving me smiling.

"You picked it."

"Yeah... I know what you loom good in but that doesn't matter because I like you the way you are." I hugged him. My life.

"Mark" Emily said racing over to us.

"Hey, Emily" She wedged her self in between me and Mark, I just continued to eat my lunch.

"Marky poo, I love our kiss last night, so romantic at the kissing rock." Emily glanced at me, trying to make me jealous, Naomi and Charlie snorted.

"He was with me last night..." I spoke up looking at my phone, reading my latest twitter feed.

She looked at me, like I was crazy, I looked at her as if to say you crazy like jz.

"Umm, what were you dining at command asses house last night?" She pursed her lips.

" Go away, Emily." Mark took a look at me and mouthed 'grab my hand' so I did and Emily broke into tears and ran for the nearest bathroom.

"She should join drama." I said and everyone laughed, Mark looked into my eyes. He was trying to figure me out.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss.Donie, can you and Mark start off the additions?" Mrs.Wells asked.

I nodded and we went to stage.
We preformed, singing, dancing, actin till the end of the song. Mrs.Wells was in tears, as well as some other students (Naomi and Betty).

We walked if stage hand in hand. applauded by our many fellow students. Mark looked at me and we hugged.