Chapter 20

It was after school and Mark had gotten suspended from school.
Mrs.Wells had no choice but to make Trent the lead role, which was actually better because... let's jut say his singing was ok and his acting was ok.

"Hey Amanda," I turned around to see Trent standing there looking at me with his adorable grin.

"Hello Trent," I said.

He gave me a hug,"I'm so sorry that bitch was almost your bf. He looked pretty cool too." He let go.

"Trent, I know I'm over him... besides, I have tons of people in my life who make each day better." He smiled at me. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I couldn't at school.

"Let's go and practice them lines," Trent grabbed my hand and pulled me cross the stage to the area where the back door was. I smiled, another walk for the ages, and no Mark to stop anything this time.
No one can stop me forming being me, loving me, I can treasure whomever I want.
Right now, it's Trent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The air was brisk outside, cold, letting you feel what goes on around you.

"Here," Trent said, noticing my obvious shivers, He pulled off his jacket and put it on me.
The jacket smelled like mints, pepper mints, I looked into the pockets and found pepper mint littering the coat pockets.
I took one out and ate it.

"You thief," Trent said, diving into one of the pockets to eat one to.

"Why do you have so many?" I asked him.

"I like fresh bearth and they taste good." he shrugged, I googled side hugging him.

"Trent,"

"Yeah Amanda?"

"Could you meet me at my house after school seeing you know where it is... I want to show you a special place." I looked up at him than smiled.

"All right..." I took another one of his candies out of his pocket,"Stop eating them,"

"No," I giggled.

"Fine than," he picked me up and pulled me over his shoulder, shaking me around.

"Okay I'll stop," he stopped shaking me, and put me down.

"We should start getting back to the school. I nodded.

"Race you," I started to run.

"Not fair," he chased after me.

The wind on me face, blowing through my hair.
The smell of his jacket over my black leggings and white long sleeve shirt.
I felt alive ready to do whatever t took to get this boy. Like he was right now, Chasing me even if he doesn't want to.
I want this one.
I want Trent.