Chapter 10

Okay, your all probably thinking, where did I sleep. Well, truth be told, I slept with Mark, but we did not have SEX!!!
Most teens think, sleeping with a guy means having sex, but what if, like your parents, you stay in the same bed because you... love them.

Anyway, when I got up Mark... had become a little bolder and went around the house in his underwear... but then again. We were almost naked in front of each other last night, so, it was fine with me. I got to see his body without it being right on me.
I decide to just roll with it.
Your probably wondering what I'm going to wear without any suspicion, well Mark said I could take the stuff his mom had bought in cause anyone in need needed clothes.
I was looking through the stuff when I found something u could use against Mark while we were at his house.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Amanda, you don't need to get dressed now, we have four hours till school even starts." I smiled, I thought dirty thoughts, sexy thoughts, hit thoughts, and did my best sexy impression.

"Hey Mark... how do you like his on me." I made my voice even more seductive as the sentence carried on.
Mark turned and his chin went poof I the floor.
I was wearing a black strapless bra that had cut short cup, making my boobies look big, actually, scratch that huge. An I was wearing a pair of black undies. I looked soooo hot.

"A-Amanda..." he could barely speak so I walked over to him, looking sexy as ever. he stopped buttering our toasts as I placed a hand on his chest. Then I craked up, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I was laughing so hard I cola pears to the floor.
I giggles now as someone picked me up, Well. it was Mark, and brought me up the stairs. He would stop and kiss me every so often. He dropped me down on his bed and started tickling me. I laughed harder.

"Mark..."

"Yeah Nada." his minty eyes sparkled.

"Did I look... sexy" I raises my eyebrows at him than winked.

He threw a pillow at me, " you were so god damn hot, I saw the devil bowing to you, now get dressed." I smiled and dressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Today in poetry, we are writing poems about a secret love for the V-Day.
I don't know info should write for Mark.
I mean I really like him, but... what if... I can't think of an answer to my questions when he's sitting beside me.
I glance at his writing and see the first thing he wrote... the title of the Peom. We have to have stupid titles.
Anyway, it's The girl with one two many names ;D , That was the first thing we had ever talked about... so I knew it was for me.
He Loves Me, I am sort... Not absolutely sure that, I love him. But I feel like I do.

Hey this is @TwuWub and if you've gotten this far, you like my book. If you think something should happen to the characters, if you'd like it to be public, comment, private, message me. Hope to hear from you soon.