1

"Taehyun hyung wants to talk to you, hyung"

Ni-Ki said, right after he went near Jungwon who was busy instructing the man in charge of the sound system before the performance.

"Why? Is it important? I need to give instructions for the lights after this" Jungwon said, taking a quick glance at Ni-Ki.

"I don't know, hyung. I was just ordered to tell you that" Ni-Ki added while panting in which Jungwon doesn't know the reason why.

Jungwon sighed. "Thank you for your cooperation, mister" He said to the person in charge of the sound and walked past Ni-Ki to exit but stopped halfway. "Ki?"

"Hmm?" Ni-Ki asked after turning around.

"Wipe your sweat. We're not even starting but you're already drenched" Jungwon observed.

"How could I not sweat when I literally dashed to arrive here, hyung?" Ni-Ki said, defending himself that it's not his fault.

"You could've just walked," Jungwon said and rolled his eyes.

"Taehyun hyung literally told me to hurry," Ni-Ki shot back, now wiping his sweat with a towel one of the staff gave.

"Yeah, whatever" Jungwon left after shaking his head at the latter.

Taehyun stood up from his seat after he saw Jungwon enter their dressing room and forced a smile when he took a glance of Jungwon's dangerous serious face.

"Where's everyone?" Jungwon asked, noticing the almost empty room.

Taehyun fixed his hair. "I actually told them to go outside first"

Jungwon raised his brows. "Seems like you're very serious about what you're going to tell me. Did you end someone's life?" He said, jokingly.

"That's not it but I guess that's what you're about to do the moment you hear what I'll say" Taehyun said to join the absurd conversation— well at least for them, it's funny.

"Oh? Spill it, hyung" Jungwon said while smiling.

The moment Jungwon smiled, that's also the time when Taehyun immediately felt the surroundings become small, not to mention how he's having a cold feet now.

Taehyun finally mustered up enough courage to say it to the younger one. "I'm leaving the band soon, Jungwon-ah"

Jungwon didn't show any reactions at first, trying to process what he just heard from the guitarist and keeping an eye contact with the latter.