2

"Okay, here we go" Jay muttered before clicking the 'upload' button and just like that, he posted another video for his guitar cover in his channel.

He smiled scrolling through the comments and compliments about him before his alarm went off, indicating that it's already 8PM. He grabbed his bag, fixed himself in front of the mirror and most especially his guitar before leaving his room.

"Where are we heading to, young man?" His mom asked while inspecting his outfit.

"I was invited to perform in a bar tonight, mom" He proudly said.

"Really? Good luck, sweetie. I'm always proud of you" His mom said.

"Thanks, mom!" He said before sending his mom a flying kiss.

Jay finally arrived at the bar who contacted him. He was actually nervous because this is his first time playing or performing again in front of people because he usually plays online so he's quite afraid of the possibilities of not meeting the standards of the customers there.

But, whatever will happen, he will make sure to do his best and have fun.

---

"Let's give a round of applause to the man who always breaks the internet with his guitar covers, Park Jongseong!"

Right after the announcer introduced the said guest, a tall figure went up the mini stage with a guitar slinged on the man's shoulder then stood in front of the mic stand. Jungwon also noticed the few stickers carefully attached on the guitar's body which he thinks are some stars, random images and the letters 'P', 'J' and 'S'.

"Hello everyone. I think the introduction for me is a little too much but yeah, I'm Park Jongseong" The guy said and chuckled after.

Jungwon will be honest that the moment he heard the man's voice, it already sent shivers down his spine on how low it was. It's so captivating and attractive that you would immediately turn your head around to find the owner of that voice.

The light focused on the man's face, giving Jungwon the opportunity to take a glance and Jungwon almost gasped because he couldn't believe that he's looking at celebrity-like visuals inside this bar.

"For tonight, I offer a song for all of you entitled 'Falling' by Harry Styles. Hope you'll like it" The Jongseong guy added and smiled.