Chapter 4

Laura's pov

Back to work. On set for shooting the latest episode. So far we shot 5 scenes already. That's actually really short. 5 scenes is equivalent to like 3-8 minutes in one episode depending on what happens on the scene.

I was just sitting down, waiting for our 10 minute break to be finished. Just eyeing the stage set and everyone working hard to make it perfect. Not one guitar out of place. Its ironic how Ally Dawson can play guitar and I can't. Well I know how like the basic chords. But I don't know any songs to play. Im more comfortable with the piano.

The guitar is just kind off not my thing. Its more of Ross' thing. Speaking of Ross, there he sat in another chair across the room, his feet on another chair as he is playing with his phone. Probably playing Crossy Road, he's been bragging to me about his new high score last week.

Might as well go talk to him. Considering we haven't spoken to each other the whole day besides the lines we said to one another for the scenes. I stood up from my seat and approached him. He jumped for a bit and mumbled a cuss to his phone. Probably lost the game. I sat by the chair next to him. "Got hit by the train again?" I marked as that what makes him lose most of the time. "No, it was that stupid truck that hit me" his tone was annoyed. He placed his phone back to his pocket and he went back to normal.

He shrugged off his lost and leaned his body to face mine. "So, what are you doing after lunch?" He asked. Um, is that a hard question? "Go back to filming" I giggled. He smiles and closes his eyes for a bit, feelig embarrassed. "Right, forgot. So how about after filming?" He asked again with a bit more confidence in his question this time.

What does it matter? Why does he need to know? Oh who am I kidding? I know those kinds of questions, the questions that lead to something...possibly a date?

"Home, why?" Of course as a girl you need to be a little oblivious to those questions. To make the conversation umm cute? Or simply just to make the guy more nervous.

"Home already? Don't you hang out with friends and stuff?" More and more his lean became more faced to me, if that were even possible. I actually don't have time for late night hangouts after filming, aside that one night where Ross took me to Starbucks. For the record I was forced to go there. It was the least I could do for Ross driving me home.

"Um, We're always dismissed late." I was referring to the end of filming. "No, I asked Heath, he said today's end time is at 6:00pm only." He was leading this conversation somewhere. Was he implying for me to hang out with my friends or to hang out with him? Not that he's not my friend or anything, but he's different from my other friends who aren't celebrities.

"So... What are you saying?" If he wont get to the point then I will. This question should wrap it up.

"Im saying we should totally go somewhere, like dinner?" His face was like chill guys you see in movies. "With Raini and Calum." he added. Oh so it wasn't what I thought, I thought it will just be me and him again.

I smiled. "Sure."

Our break was over, and so was this conversation as we both got to our positions and continued filming.

~JUST KEEP ASKING~

Just like Ross said. 6:00pm and the bell rang which signals that it was a wrap for the day. Just like in high school where the bells would cause noise as everyone cleaned things up. As soon as I got my things from my dressing room, I went to the entrance of the set where Raini was waiting. "Hey Raini" I said for her to notice my presence "where are the guys?" I added. "Oh they're just getting the cars." Raini then went back to texting, probably her agent. Me and Raini are like the few who walks to work. Its not that we dont have cars, we do. But our houses are actually quite near here. As for Calum and Ross, they need a car to avoid a long walk.