Chapter 19

Waking up in the morning to a post that Ross just posted not too long ago already made my day. It was the picture we took at the gift shop where he bought us matching sweaters. (Pic on top)

The caption was simple, three camera emojis plus my username tagged. It teased the fans that it was all he said, but knowing Ross, teasing is the only thing in his vocabulary. I checked the Raura hashtag and thank God there wasn't a video or picture that caught us kissing.

Although I'm pretty open to this whole thing now, I don't think its time for the fans to see us kissing already. I also woke up to a message on my phone, sent just right now actually.

Text message
Ross: good morning, Laura :)

It felt good to see him already so eager towards me. I actually missed our late night text conversations. It was nice to know that such a simple text could have such a big effect on me.

I sat up from my laying position, my body fully waking up to a smile on my face as I reply. Should I say something simple as well? Should I ask him a normal question like "how's the morning?". Should I even reply at all?

I should, I really should. It was a matter of feeding my desire again. First day of Christmas break and I am not gonna waste it. Or even make the slightest mistake by not answering him. My whole family is actually going late Christmas shopping later. I should really ask Ross what he wants for Christmas, plus his Birthday.

Gosh he's so lucky, Christmas is only like 4 days away from his Birthday, thats like double the gifts. Which means quadruple to me. I actually need to find a gift that was worth Ross, he means something to me now and I am not letting him down.

Text message
Laura: good morning to you too. :)

Ok that was a good reply right? Simple as well, but was enough to put a smile on his face, I hope.

Text message
Ross:had a nice sleep?

I actually couldn't sleep at all! I was up till 3AM, thinking about our date and most importantly, our kiss. Or kisses. But I would never admit that to him.

Text message
Laura: yeah, I did hahaha. you?

When I said "hahaha" in the text I wasn't really laughing, there wasn't even anything to laugh about, but it was one of those text phrases that made it seem natural and cute.

Text message
Ross: thats good. I had the best sleep of my life.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the message, thinking if he was referring to what I think he was referring too.

Text message
Laura: why? Cuz I kissed you a goodnight?

I softly laughed at myself for sending that text, it was a way to bring the topic up, right? Sooner or later we'll be talking about it. Eventually. So I guess this was a start.

Text message
Ross: that's a huge accusation.

If only he could see me rolling my eyes right now.

Text message
Laura: oh whatever, I'll be at the mall later. Going Christmas shopping

I don't know why I just shared that with him. But maybe it'll give me an idea to what to get him.

Text message
Ross: um good to know hahaha. I'll be out of town today to visit some of my relatives.

Guess I cant see him today. Not that I was hoping to see him or anything.