AMONGUS

An explosion occurred, as a pink blur was sent spiraling into a building. A blue figure quickly chasing after it.

*Bwomp Bwomp Bwomp*

The world briefly flashed grey, before another explosion occurred in the distance, a building toppling down. 

A large blast of fire whizzed past me, striking something behind me.

I blankly watched it all happen. Stuffing a piece of popcorn in my mouth. Where'd I get it? Magic.

"Man."

Now, some might be asking.... How did this happen? And the answer is simple.

Among Us.

Do do do do do do do. do do do. DUN DUN.

(Flashback)

1 week after Rei's disastrous attempt at cooking, HoloMyth decided to come together to do an AMONGUS collab. A game known for tearing apart friendships. Why didn't they just play Mario Party, or something?

All was fine. A few rounds in, and nothing bad was happening... Until something bad happened.

(Rei Pov)

My screen faded to black, signaling the start of the game.

(Imposter. Kill all crewmates to win)

"....Oh yeah, It's all coming together." Like that, the round begins. Since there were only 6 of us, we agreed there would only be 1 imposter. I did my 'tasks,' passing by Calli and Kiara inbetween before eventually finding Gura in electrical... Alone.

 "...:)" A Cheshire-like grin spread across my face, as I walked up to Gura and killed her. Hopping into a vent, I make my way to Security before walking out and then upwards. 

Sneak 100

A minute or so passed, before. BZTTTT! 

(A Dead Body has been reported!)

The reporter was Amelia.

Calli: "Uhhh, where was it?"

Amelia: "Electrical. I finished my Admin task and found it there."

Ina: "I was in MedBay."

Kiara: "I passed by Rei in Storage then went to the Lower Engine."

Rei: "I was doing Fuel Engine then I went to Communications for a task there."

*BOOOOM*

(Flashback End)

"Flashbacks are for loser." Rei said, swatting the air. "I got Amelia voted out and in turn started World War 3."

The pink blur from before, passed by him, striking into the ground where Amelia stood. The impact kicked up a bunch of debris and dust, but an attack from inside the dust cleared it out.

Calli and Amelia had their hands locked together, as they fought to push one-another down, cracks spreading around them, that broke the ground.

Amelia suddenly headbutted Calli, knocking her back. The world flashed grey once more as Calli was now crashing into a building.

Amelia stood there, catching her breath before her head snapped upwards, watching a large flame in the shape of a bird crash down on her. The insane heat from it, melted the surroundings.

"All because of Among Us. I'll be having a stern talk with the creator later. But when is this gonna finish up.... Hm?" Rei's hand suddenly jerked forward, as a Trident was gripped between it. A second later, a blue midget was infront of him, striking him in the gut and sending him flying. "THE FUCK DID I DOOOOOooooo" He crashed through many buildings before eventually stopping at a house. "Thank god Tokyo is just all of a sudden abandoned."

He stood up from the rubble and dusted himself off. "Did I have to be punched though? Shit hurt." Walking out of the house, he took a quick look around. "Yeesh, she flung me pretty far." black flames that took the shape of wings popped out from his back as he hastily took off.

As he flew, he twisted his body sideways, dodging a trident that flew upwards. Moments later, a blue blur was following after it. He looked up to see Gura aiming the tip of the trident at him before thrusting it forward in three quick successions.

He dodged 2 of them, but got hit with the third, as it pierced him.

"Ow! You salty motherfuck!" A punch at the face interrupted him, sending him crashing to the ground. "IT'S AMOOGUS! IT'S A GAME!"

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

....."I'm never playing among us again." Those were the last words Rei said before he passed out.

(Elsewhere)

"*Silent weeps of pain, agony, and dreams being crushed*" Yagoo silently weeped, watching the destruction grow as time passed, Enma silently standing beside him.

"Shall I stop them?" Enma questioned, to which Yagoo nodded his head. Her figure blurred, as she was suddenly chopping Calli and Amelia on the head.

"....Fucking amongus." From that day, HoloMyth was grounded, and Among us was a banned game for any Hololive member

The Lesson We Learned: Amoongus :)

(End)

Wow, I truly am back.... Okay.

Amogoose!

I need serious help

I need serious help.