Planning: Round 2

Syndy's POV

I wake up 2 hours later, in my Little Shor's bed. But Ross isn't here. I go downstairs to the living room, no Ross. I just turn on the TV. And I saw Austin and Ally. Wait! Why are there two Austins? I rub my eyes. Then stand up and close the TV. Ok. That's what I get from too much A&A. I was just going back to Ross' room. Until I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I shouted.

"Relax, it's just me. Feeling better?" Ross asked.

"Much better." I said and hit him.

"Ow! What was-"

I cut him off by pulling his shirt and kissed him. Then we sat down on the couch.

"Who is this Rebecca?" he asked.

"Classmate. Date stealer." I replied.

"Oh. Let's pay Del a visit."

Then he carried me.

"What the heck?" I asked.

"Just go with the flow."

"Yeah. Whatever."

He put me in the passenger seat, and we drove off. We went inside and to the main desk.

"Rydel Lynch." I said.

"Room 3B." the nurse said.

We knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey Del." I said.

"Hey, I'm sorry for what happened. I just needed to protect you guys." she explained.

"Why?" Ross asked.

"I just wanted to help cause I hadn't been able to help you guys." she replied.

"That's sweet of you, Del. But you didn't have to do that, you've helped us a bunch." I said.

"Can you do me a favor?" Del asked me.

"Sure."

"I need to talk to Ross, alone."

"Tyt."

"Thanks, Synd."

Then I left the room.

.............................................

Rydel's POV

"Ross Shor Lynch, you haven't asked her yet, have you?" I asked him.

"Nope." he replied.

"Ok. Here's the plan. My wedding is in 2 weeks. After I come back from my honeymoon, I'll help you."

"Ok. Thanks Del you're the best." He said and hugged me. Planning. Plans. So many things to do! I can't plan a wedding in 2 weeks! And come back and plan an engagement for Ross. Major headache!