Moving In & Moving Out

Syndy's POV

3 weeks later...

Riker and Hallie got married a week ago. And is coming back tomorrow. So right now we're planning who's moving in or out.

"I think Riker and Hallie should crash here." I said.

"Are you saying we move out?" Ratliff asked.

"Yeah. You and Del stay at your house." I said.

"Permanently?" Del asked.

"Yes." Ell said.

"What about us?" Ross asked me.

"We and Rylia can crash at my place. The day before Rydel called me to go to the mall with you guys, my mom left to Washington, and won't be coming back until the weekend. Which gives us plenty of time to go house hunting." I said.

"What about Ry and Lilia?"

"They can crash at our new found home until they find their own new found home." I said.

"Speaking of, where are Ry and Lilia?" I added.

2 hours later...

Still no Ryland or Lilia. I went into Ryland's room. I saw a note.

Aloha! Brothers and Ratliffs and Syndy. :) I'll see you in a week! :)

"Ross." I called and showed him the note.

We drove to my house. We informed Rockeina. They said they would come crash by 8:00.

"You still haven't answered my question." Ross said as he sat on my bed.

"Ok. I'll answer it. But if you do any seductive business, I will kick you where it hurts." I said.

He raised his hands in defense.

"Ok. As I was saying, I'm not scared of having a child, I'm scared of doing it." I said.

"I just want one kid, trust me. It's a once in a lifetime thing." Ross said.

"No, that's also another reason. I don't want him or her to be alone." I said.

"Don't worry. He or she will find someone." Ross said.

"How do you know? I've been crying about you since I was like 10. And then suddenly you're my fiancé. I didn't find you, til I was 14." I said.

"Eh. It'll come sooner than you think." He said.

"Do you really want a child?" I asked him again.

"I don't know. Maybe." he said.

"I'll reconsider that." I told him.