20. NOSTALGIA

"EDDIE!" BEA SAID RUNNING OVER TOWARDS HER BOYFRIEND

"EDDIE!" BEA SAID RUNNING OVER TOWARDS HER BOYFRIEND. She stopped halfway falling to the floor as the whole cavern shook. Pieces of rock of the roof plummeted to the ground.

"Bea!" Richie called as he ran towards her helping her off the ground as a large rock landed inches away from where she had been.

"Shit." he cursed pulling them back even more. Kol appeared beside them, awoken from the neck snapping he received.

"We need to leave now."  He told them grimly. Bea glanced back to see where the others were noticing the rest of her family guiding them safely to the exit.

"Wait! No! We can't we need to get Eddie!" Bea protested trying to go towards her boyfriend and father once more.

"No time." Kol told her herding her and Eddie towards the entrance. "Klaus will get him out."

"No he won't!" Bea said desperately fighting against her uncle, but his grip on her wrist was firm. "Please I have to go back!"

Kol ignored her pushing them through the entrance and up the ladder. Bea sobbed as she climbed. She didn't want Eddie to be trapped down there but she could get passed Kol.

The house shook violently as they all ran through it, Bea let out a scream as a large part of the well fell down, Elijah quickly sped her out of the way and they continued on.

As they got out the house and Bea finally broke free of the wrist on her. Ignoring the screams of her friends she started towards the house. Determined to get her boyfriend back.

She froze in place as Neibolt crumbled to the house, the whole house collapsing into itself. Bea let out a gut wrenching scream, her friends ran up look in at the house in dismay. Tears in all there eyes.

"God, Eddie." Beverley spoke her voice trembling. She started to cry and hugged bill tightly. He stared in shock at the house feeling empty. His friend dead.

Richie sobbed tears streaming down his face, Stanley pulled him close and hugged him. In a similar state.

Ben stared at the house frozen in shock, he didn't know how to react. They had all been through so much together, it wasn't supposed to end like this.

Mike held Bea to him closely, Hope beside them trying to offer comforting words but nothing worked.

She wanted her boyfriend. She wanted him to be safe. Alive. She wanted him here. With her. But he wasn't and he never would be again.

The Mikaelson's watched in pity. They could have done more. But now Bea was in pain it was all there fault.

Klaus walked towards the group of teens and cleared his throat.

"As much as I hate to interrupt this. There's someone here to see you all." He told them smirking. Hope glared up at her father ready to yell at him before gasping loudly causing the others to look towards him as well.