𐀔➶︎𝚙𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚜➶︎𐀔

(mild language warning, and a bit of angst.)       

(you are pepper potts's daughter, and morgan starks older sister. your father is dead)

 (this occurs after endgame, when most avengers are gone and wanda is..away.)

"morgan, did you brush your teeth?" you are getting little morgan ready for preschool. "i did!" morgan says, excited. "can i brush your hair?" your kneeling on the floor with a plastic purple brush, which reads, "all the stars".  Your mother, pepper potts is watching from the doorway, smiling warmly at how much you are like your father. "mom, do i have school today?" you are in 8th grade, 14 years old. "no, honey." your mom says, taking your little sister outside to the car. "I'll be back later, dinner is in the fridge!" she waves to you, leaving you at the house. * she left quick, thanks I guess mom. *

"oh sh!t, i have homework." you frantically rush to your desk, in your small-ish room. you stub your toe on your bedpost, and start cursing at your bed. "history, science, math, oh, there." you say, finding the correct divider in your folder. "english.." you kick your feet around while spinning on your chair, thinking of how to do this avengers project, when your dad was one. you'd think that you'd be popular at school, but in reality, everyone hates you. * this project is about... wanda maximoff?  * you read to yourself, trying to remember that name. "oh!" you exclaim. it's that chaos magic witch. * wow, she's pretty. * you look at a photo of her from 2018, noticing the way she stands. "just my luck, it's a visual project." you laugh.

fortunately, you're a skilled artist, and you excellently draw wanda maximoff in her villain suit, as well as her era from the sokovia incident. * why, y/n potts you've outdone yourself, that's a great idea. * you draw a line from the sokovia wanda to the villain wanda, a timeline. it's a perfect idea, you've gotta get a good grade for this.

"wonderful job, ms. potts." your teacher walks past your desk the next day, and a big fat red A+ sat on your timeline paper, with lovely notes attached to it. you silently congratulate yourself, then pack up to go home.

"mom, mom!" you run into the house, out of breath. your mom forgot you again, and walking home was hard. "what, y/n." pepper looks behind her, after giving cookies to morgan. "I got an A+ on my timeline project!" You say, and your mom smiles. "I'm proud of you, y/n potts." you smile as bright as the sun, the only thing you'd ever wanted her to say.