ᰔ𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚎ᰔ (male!y/n)

*you are making sandwiches with Vickie, and become friends! (maybe more.)

(dw robin is with nancy in this au)

(MALE Y/N)!

"Hey, redhead." Y/n turns to the redhead next to him, grinning. "Hey...brunette?" She says, overthinking what she just said immediately and turning pink. "Brown, so yes." Y/n says, flipping his hair over his face. "Wow your so tall." She looks up at him. "Yeah, 5'11." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. "5'6." She says, smiling. "Y/n." He says, holding out his hand for her to shake. "Sorry, peanut butter!" The redhead girl holds her hands over her head, peanut butter all over her plastic gloves. "Jam!" Y/n says, holding his above too, grape jam smeared over his gloves too. "Vickie." She says, taking her gloves off while he does the same. "You can leave now!" The chaperone of the food bank in the shelter waves them away for the next volunteers to make sandwiches. "Wanna come get ice cream with me?" He says, ringing his car horn. "Sure, brunette."

"Hey bro!" Y/n waves to Steve Harrington, who's scooping ice cream. He rolls his eyes. "He's your brother?" Vickie asks, tilting her head. "Yeah." Y/n rubs the back of his neck and they sit down in a far booth. "How old are you?" He asks, sipping a strawberry milkshake. She pauses from her ice cream to respond. "18." She says. "So are you applying to a college soon?" He asks, flipping his straw between his slender fingers. "I already did, I'm going there when summer ends." She says, grinning. "What college?" He asks, curious. "Hawkins University." She responds. "Woah, that's weird but same." He says, grinning. "Do you start on the 6th of September?" Vickie asks, throwing her ice cream cup in the trash. "Yep, you?" He says, holding out his phone for her to enter her number. "Funny, you're cute. Didn't even ask!" Vickie says, laughing. Y/n turns his head to the left and smiles cheekily. "And, same. Looks like we're going to the same college!" She says, giving him a high five. "I'll drive you home, redhead." He says, taking her by surprise. All her old boyfriend wanted was money and fun. "Thanks." She says, smiling sweetly, turning him pink.

"So, did you have your classes filled out?" He and her and walking in the park, Vickie asking questions and Y/n responding. "I do, did you?" He asks, pausing so they can sit on a bench. "Same." They go on and off, talking about college and friends. "So, did you meet my best friend yet?" Y/n asks. "Depends, who is it?" Vickie says, tilting her head. "Nancy Wheeler." He says. "Yep. We're friends too!" Vickie says, puffing her chest out valiantly. (she looks so cute...) These thoughts were going through the two's brains their whole park trip. 

"Wanna come back to my house?" Y/n asks, starting his car. "Sure." Vickie says. "Let me call my parents, let them know I'm staying for the night." Vickie picks up her phone. Y/n turns to the left, out the window. His face is a deep red, because he'd never asked if she wanted to stay the night. 

The two get back to y/n's house, and dash up the stairs. "Your house is so pretty." Vickie is sitting on his bed, kicking her feet back and forth. "Thanks." Y/n says, tidying up his desk. "Aww how cute!" She says, smirking. Y/n sharply turns around to see her smirking. (She looks adorable.) "your tidying up for me!" Vickie says, laughing at his expression. He rolls his eyes playfully. "Do you want any snacks, redhead?" He asks, making her flustered at the nickname. "What do you have?" Vickie asks, smiling. "Chips, etc." Y/n says, it was an obvious choice. "Chips!" She raises her hands, chanting. "Okay, okay." Y/n goes downstairs. Y/n grabs the chips a little bit quicker than he thought he would. He runs up the stairs, and catches Vickie changing into her pajamas. She still has her bra on, and she didn't notice him. He immediately turns around and goes into his bathroom, which was to the right of his room doorway. He stares at the mirror, his face was actually melting, that was how red it looked. Once he had calmed down, which only took a little while, he walked back into his room. Vickie was laying on his bed, looking at her phone. When she noticed him, she ran towards him. "CHIPS!" She yanked them from him and leaped onto his bed, and started eating. "So cute.." y/n said under his breath, and Vickie pretended not to hear, even though she was turning pink. 

It was the morning. The two had stayed up till 1. Vickie fell asleep first, and y/n kissed her on the cheek before falling asleep next to her. She hadn't even bothered to move to the mattress y/n set up for her. It was difficult for him to decide to stay or sleep on the mattress. He ultimately decided to stay. So he did. 

"How are you, redhead?" He says, as they both wake up. "tired." She says, yawning. He pulls his shirt off to change, expecting her not to be able to really see him, but she could see y/n's whole chest, toned with abs and muscles. She gasped, and he stares right at her, red as could be. He walks calmly into his bathroom and changes then picks her up and puts her and her clothes into the bathroom. Vickie was tired, so it took her a while to change. "When do your parents want you home?" Y/n checks his phone. Vickie notices his shirt was sticking to him, so his abs were more visible. Her eyes are fixated on his lips and chest. "Hey, Vickie my eyes are up here." He points to his eyes. "Y-yeah...I -know." She says, stuttering. He walks up to her and debates what he's about to do. "Can I..kiss you?" Y/n asks, rubbing the back of his neck again. Vickie grabs his neck and smashes her lips into his. Y/n notices how soft her lips were, the taste of her mouth, blueberry. Vickie thinks his tastes like chocolate, a taste she can't get enough of. Her finger traces his jawline, and she rubs over a soft spot of his. He notices her intentionally going over that spot more than once. He deepens the kiss, and bites her lip gently. They pull away from each other and hug, y/n lifts Vickie up into the air and twirls her then brings her tightly in a wrapped hug.

THIS WAS SO LONG BC I WAS IN A VIBE 🥳🥳🥳