Prologue

This world is quite different to the one your are familiar with. In this world, it is the year 2420, and the population has reached just under 9 billion. Women take up 99% of this population, due to some feminists quirk from long ago, leaving men with a population of only 90000000. Not exactly enough to go around is it? For this reason, special breeding programs were made, were you could basically sell your son or male relative to a company, and women would pay to have a child with them.  In this world, there are such things as quirks. These quirks are essentially superpowers that come in various sizes, and can be passed down from parent to child, some even combining to make even more powerful ones. Although, only 80% of the female population had one, and the male population had about 10% with a quirk.

 You were born as a man into this world of women, and were contantly looked down upon for being something you couldn't control. At age 4 you, like every other kid, went to the doctor to see if you had a quirk. Both you and your Mother were hoping that you did. You because you wanted to be a hero, and your Mother so that you could be famous, so that she in turn could also be famous. Your Mother was... Quite selfish.

When the doctor said you were quirkless, you were very upset and your Mother was extremely angry that you were just another normal male. At that moment she immediatly wanted to beat you to the ground, but since she would go to prison for aggravated assult, and get even more jail time due to you being male and was aparently 'precious' to the sake of the worlds survival, she politely said thank you and left. From that day forward, you were beaten senceless almost everyday. Every little bit of anger or frustration that your Mother felt was taken out on you.

School was no better. The reason? Katsumi Bakugo. You had met back in kindergarden and had become friends almost instantly due to both of you wanting to be heros and admiring All Might. But as soon as she found out that you were quirkless, she turned on you, and became your bully instead. She also turned on a close friend of yours, Izumi Midoriya, who was also quirkless

You had also managed to befriend another girl called Naruko Uzumaki, who had been ostracised from everyone else, for having a supposed 'evil' quirk. The quirk in question was called Nine-Tailed Fox, and it meant that she had a demonic being sealed inside of her. This caused everyone to think that she actually was the demon fox, when in reality she was its container. The only people who knew the truth were you, Naruko's parents and a few Heros. Naruko's paternal Mother was actually the Number 2 Hero in all of Japan, Mina Namikaze, a.k.a. 'The Yellow Flash', but only select few people knew this too, in order to protect Naruko's family. Not even Naruko herself knows about it.