Chapter 2 - The Arrival

On his run home, Y/N was still question what had happened at the end of that fight. What was that purple ribcage? Was it his quirk? But he was quirkless, wasn't he? His thoughts were then yet again interupted, but this time it was because he walked into someone.

Y/N: "Terribly sorry."

The person that Y/N had bumped into was a woman, who looked to be in her early 30s. She had long black hair, onyx eyes, and was around 5'10. She also had a permenant cold expression on her face. Y/N tried to walk away, but the woman grabbed his shoulder, stopping him. Turning round to face the woman, Y/N got a little scared when he saw the way she was looking down at him. The woman then let go of his shoulder, and he ran off.

Timeskip

Y/N scilently opened the front door to his house, stepped inside, and quietly closed the door behind him. While stealthily trying to walk to his room, he accidentaly stepped on one of the creaky floorboards, alerting his Mother that he was home.

M/N: "Finally home, are you?" Y/N's Mother asked from the couch in the living room. "I'm thirsty. Get me a beer from the fridge."

Y/N was far to tired to argue with, and probably then get beaten by, his Mother, so he just did as he was told. After he had given the beer to his Mother and was walking towards his room, there was a knock at the front door.

M/N: "Go get that."

Again complying with his Mother's orders, he went to go answer the door. Opening it, it was revealed to be the woman Y/N had bumped into earlier.

Y/N: 'Oh no.' "May I help you Miss?" he asked in the most polite tone he could muster.

???: "I require to speak with you."

Y/N: "Um... Hang on a second please."

Y/N the attempted to close the door, so that he could get his Mother, but the mysterious woman stopped the door with her hand.

???: "I will not be made to wait. I shall just let myself in then." she said, walking inside the home.

Y/N: "I-I'm sorry Miss, b-but I can't let yo-"

Y/N was then scilenced when he recieved a particularly cold and rather annoyed glare from the woman.

Y/N: "C-come right in!"

The woman walked around the house as if she owned it, and eventually found what she was looking for, Y/N's Mother. 

M/N: "Who was it, brat?" she asked turning her head to the side, only to see the woman. "Who the hell are you!? What are you doing in my house!?" she screamed, getting up from the couch and pointing accusingly at the woman.

???: "Who I am is something you need not concern yourself with. I am mearly here to say that I am taking the boy."

M/N: "You can't do that! I need him!"

???: "I don't care."

M/N: "Why would you even tell someone that!"

???: "Professionals have standards."

M/N: "What!?"

???: "I am finished with this conversation."

M/N: "No we aren't!"

???: "I care not of what you think."

The woman then walked away, grabbing Y/N's wrist and pulling him along behind her.

M/N: "Come back here!" she shouted, chasing after the woman.

M/N then activated her quirk. It allows the user zap anything the user touches with electricity. The quirk only outputted 50,000 volts and essentialy turned you into a human taser. M/N tried to punch the woman, with small sparks started coming off of her fist. The woman then, without hesitation, punched her square in the face, with so much force that a slight crack was heard, signaling that the woman had probably broken M/N's nose. The force had also sent her to the ground, and rendered M/N unconsious, and had made Y/N fear for his life, making him wonder if he had made the right decision.