Oasis'heart

Picture not mine

OK, so, here is my first oc and one of my favourites. This is Oasis'heart. Before we start I think I should inform you guys so you don't get mixed up, I have my own custom clans and such, so you won't see any thunderclan cats here. So, she is a Dawnclan she-cat. About, 45 moons old. She has three kits, Vanilla'kit, Alder'kit and Poppy'kit. Here they are;

                           She/her

She/her

He/him

                           She/her

She/her

Her best freind is Light'pool (more on her later)
And usually goes to the elders - especially Dappled'light - for advice, as she values not only her own opinions, but also those of her clan mates.

She is also mates with a rougue named Scorpio, in a forbidden love type thing. Like I said, don't ask me what this is because I'm terrible at it. Basically she was a loyal cat until one day, she was hunting alone near a horse-place when a massive fox ambushed her and almost killed her. Fortunately, guess who saved her, yeah. It was basically haters to lovers and she began sneaking out frequently to meet him.

After many moons of meeting, she eventually had her three kits.

That's the horribly clichéd love story over. She has few close friends, but the ones she has are very loyal to her. She is kind is has a usually positive attitude, though, on occasions, she can also be extremely protective. Although she has many positive traits, she isn't a Mary sue, in fact, she is very stubborn at times and big-mouthed. She can also be very niave about the world and its crappyness.

Her mother is currently in the elders den after many moons of service as a warrior. Her father is... with starclan but apart from that she was an only kit. I will not be listing her family members here. (don't worry guys ill do a family tree later)

That's mostly my first oc done I guess. Don't forget me to tell me what you think in the comments and let me know if you want any more info on her aswell as if you have any questions. Thanks for actually bothering to read this book and I'll see you in... probably a few days😅.

bye guys👋