6|Tʀɪᴀʟs ♠️

PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATIC MISTAKES

⚠️I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THIS STORY I MADE⚠️

A/N: THIS PART IS AN IDEA I GOT FROM THE MANGA "ALICE IN BORDERLAND" [borrowed events]

TW: Strong languages, Detailed deaths, Guns and other detailed scenarios

--

The arena began to shake as all the parting group were gone and separated, while she remain to her own group. The whole place was changes and in just blink of an eye they all transported into another dimension. A quiet place with no none-living things around except the 15 of them, a cold breeze can only feel into their skin, many buildings to their surroundings and most of all these, the Darkness that surrounds them.

Only few lights they saw from a mile away is the only thing that illuminates their way in. Its a big building, when they came a bit closer to it, and from the upper of it they could see the sign, no rather it looks like the name of this building. "TOEIGAWA APARTMENT" is what written into the language that all of them could read.

She doesn't seem to be having a good feeling about this the moment she read that, but not in that cases, they all step in climbing into the stairs as she was carefully looking to her steps she suddenly stop in mid-way as she felt a cold shudder run downs her spined, she felt like she step into a 'border'. And now this is the bad feeling.

Is that she knew as soon as she steps inside of this building, there is no turning back. She make her way to the entrance lobby where everyone seem to be gathering there in one place, from the fact that this is no ordinary trial some of the expression on each students in here have three types of it, one is calm and collective, others were seem to be excited of this situation and most of them are anxious.

No, she sense fear into their eyes, no kidding she is also feeling nervous about this, since there is a possibility that she could die in anytime if she press the wrong button. She saw a device that everyone grab as she also unconsciously did. Out of curiosity the black screen of this device if reflecting her image so she raises it to see if her expression looks stable.

But instead, the device suddenly lighten up that it surprised her and she instantly make a quick distance away from it, she heard a chuckle from her right side as the man with a glasses explains how this works, this device is what they called 'Cellphone' from the advance technology knowledge of the University councils they develope this.

It detects the students ID and make a facial recognition to recognize the players face. Which it somehow confused her on how to used it, she didn't know this type of thing really exist since she grew up world where you could only get an information into a book by reading it more through on it, but in this device, one click will solve everything.

This somehow amazed her as the man she now made an aquatance on right now is teaching her how to used this properly, she is a fast learner so its not a problem for her to learn about this type of device. By lifting it again as she make a face to face contact to her reflection into the black screen for a seconds.

And moments later the screen soon lighten up again, but this time instead of getting surprised into it she stay stilled as what she was instruct on, and soon a 'loading' sign she saw after that, and then Euraki was once again amazed by this. Both her and the man named Ike Eveland had a small conversation about this device for a while that few eyes are somehow staring at them.

Euraki doesn't give any concern to those kind of stare, and she promise to herself that no matter how tempting to touch the delicious looking food in the table, she needed to confirm it whether she was being fed by poison or real kindness, after all she learn her lesson from her first encounter in her first day here.