5

"Vashon pov.

"Hold on"I told her as I answered my phone .

"Yo boss man dem just shoot up eh lane eno ,ppl get drop and thing "shortman told me on the phone.

"Mi a fawod ,call up J dem we a deal wid dem tonight "I told him and hang up .

"Waiter!"I called out the the man who was serving us .
"See eh bill here"I said to him giving him the 10 grand I had in my pocket. "Keep eh rest"

"Come on mi affi drop you home "I told Aslaya
"What ?why?"she asked as she watched me got up.

"Just come on my girl"I told her and walk leave her going out the restaurant.

"Wait!"I heard her but I didn't stop I opened my door and wait for her to get in.

When she did her question was , "why did we have to leave?"

"Mi have sum fi deal wid "I kept it short

She no affi know and I don't want her to

She looked like she wanted to ask more but the look on my face let her rethink her decision.

We drove back to her place In silence.

"I'll talk to you later "I told her as I pulled up to her place .

"Cool"she said dryly

As she was about to open the car door I pulled her hand and turn her to me and slam my lips on hers ,she was taken back but she kissed back .

Her lips were full and sweet maybe because of the lipgloss but mi love eh .

Knowing I had to  break it I did just that.

"I'll see you later "I told her .
She shook her head and went out the car not even say bye .

She was upset .
I'll deal with that later ,right now a Murda time .

Driving off my phone rang and it was Jordan .
I answered it .

"Me deh pon my way doh move "I said and hang up .

I reached less than 20 minutes since I was going 140 cause mi bloodclaat head hot .

"Shortman come park mi car a fadda butchs gate " I said stepping out the car wid my Glock and throwing him the keys .

"'Murda time mi thugs "I told them I got in the front seat of the voxy while blade ,J,shotta and two other man inna eh back .

When we pull up pon the lane it crowded,how the fuck you fi kill people and come back and naw watch you head back .

Stepping out the car mi put shot through couple man  .

Man mi kill ,mi no kill pickney or woman and most case if mi kill woman is dem a work wid smaddy wa fi kill me .

Mi just walk and put shot inna eh man dem body .

Shot fi bloodclaat shot dem feel say .

People on the lane were running and screaming it was just hectic.

"Done eno banks "Shotta informed me .

"Fi now "I shook my head

Mek dis be a lesson cause next time a wa test and mi naw grade easy .

After all this rass madness a slimaz found her way in my mind ,I hissed my teeth sinking in that Aslaya vex wid me now .

Fuck !

Mi cahh have her and mi cahh deh round her cause if mi get close to her mi a put her in danger and I don't want that cause Mi know fi a fact mi a kill everybody fi her .