•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 8•

•This chapter contains sexual content•
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Friday-

7:55

I was early at school for once. I was sitting in class, alone, reading when Amelia walked in.

"You're surprisingly early for once. You're literally always late for everything.", Amelia said in a surprised tone.

"Haha. So funny. Laughing so hard right now.", I responded in a sarcastic voice.

She put her bag down by her desk and walked up to me. She sat on the desk and said,
"I know. I'm so funny. I'm just good at making people laugh.", She stated in a sarcastic tone.

"You're good at a lot of things...", I whispered under my breath as I sighed.

She looked at me surprised and smiled.

"Oh yeah? Name a few things in good at Y/n.", She said in a seductive tone.

"I think you know what I'm talking about, Amelia...", I whispered while tilting my head down.

"I don't. Tell me, Y/n.", She said in a serious tone while grabbing me by my chin, forcing me to look at her.

"You're good at pleasing me..", I whispered.

"I love how you obey me. Good girl.", She said in a serious voice.

"You still owe me head. Wanna give it to me now?", She said while hopping off of the table.

"What?! Are you being serious right now, Amelia!?", I said as my eyes widened.

"No, dork. But I must say, hearing you say my name turned me on.", She said as she dusted herself off.

"You like it then I say your name, Amelia?", I replied just to tease her.

Amelia looked at me and shook her head.

"Remember how you begged me to stop because you already finished? And remember what I said, that I won't go easy on you next time. Don't let that" next time" be now, young lady.", She said while leaning onto my desk.

I grabbed her by her necklace and pulled her to me. I kissed her passionately and then pulled away.

"I want that "next time" to be now, please.", I said while looking into her eyes.

Amelia was shocked by what I had said, even I was.

"Get on top of the desk. I'll lock the door.", Amelia ordered.

"What?! Are you serious??", I said as I got on top of the desk.

"Amelia that's so risky. Are here cameras? What if someone knocks on the door?", I started overthinking.

Amelia walked back to me after locking the door and spread my legs open. She slipped her hand in under my skirt and touched my clothed pussy. My panties were already wet so she could feel that.

She leaned closer to my face and said,
"You're already soaking wet, love."

She gingerly kissed me on my lips.

She pulled my panties off and gently started circling my clit.

I tilted my head back and moaned.
Amelia quickly slid her fingers into me.

I tried not to moan so I just closed my mouth with my hand.
I looked at her while she was fingering me.
I took my hand off of my mouth and kissed her.
She sped her thrusting pace and I moaned loudly while kissing her. She gently bit my lip before pulling away from the kiss.

Amelia went down on her knees and lifted my skirt. She pulled her fingers out and licked them clean.

She leaned towards my pussy and kissed it. She licked my clit and then she tongue-fucked me.

"I fucking never knew you had such a long tongue", I said while looking down at her.

She looked at me and smiled while fucking me.

She sped it up and I moaned her name loudly. She looked at me again.

"Fuck... don't look at me now...", I said out of breath.

She took her tongue out and replaced it with her fingers. She started playing with my clit with the other hand. Then she looked at me.

"A-a... A-amel...f-fuck...I g-gonna..c-cu...cum...", I said while whimpering.

"Aww doll, that's a shame. I told you I'm not gonna stop.", She said before leaning her head back to my pussy.

She removed her hand that was playing with my clit and started using her tongue.

I moaned her name loudly before finishing.

She stopped eating my pussy and stood  up while thrusting her fingers in and out of me.

I rolled my eyes back and threw my head back in pleasure.

"Look at me, love. I want to look into your eyes as you finish.", She ordered.

I immediately lifted my head up and looked into her eyes.

I bit my lip as I finished and moaned.

"You're so fucking hot.", She said while smiling.

"I can feel you pressing against my fingers.", She said as she looked down at her hands.

She sped her pace up once again.

"H-how the... f-u...ck i-s...y-your... ha-ha...hand m-m-m...moving so... f-fast?...", I whispered while tilting my head back.

I looked at her and she smiled.

"A-amelia...s-s-st..op...", I said softly.

"No", She said firmly.

"P-please...", I whispered.

"I said no.", She said while looking at me with a serious look.

I moaned her name softly then she got back onto her knees. 

I couldn't even moan properly anymore. All that came out of my mouth were muffled noises.

I grabbed her by the hair and started grinding my pussy against her face.

I started moaning her name loudly and called her mommy in between.

Eventually, she pulled her fingers out and cleaned the cum on my pussy up.

She stood up straight and shoved her fingers into my mouth. She thrusted them in and out of my mouth, causing me to gag.

She pulled her fingers out of my mouth and kissed me.

"Vanilla mixed with the taste of your cum, I like it", She said after kissing me.

"I like you.", I whispered while leaning closer to kiss her.

I could feel her face heat up against mine.

I pulled away from the kiss and said,
"You give off strong bottom vibes."

She slipped one of her fingers inside of me again and smiled.

"Me? Bottom? You want me to do this again?", She said in a sarcastic voice.

I moaned softly and said,
"Tonight"

"No sex tonight.", She said while pulling her finger out of me.

"What?!? That's not fair!", I replied while putting my panties on.

"I don't want you to think that I'm using you for sex or something like that. Trust me I'll make your night worth it without sex, doll.", She replied.

"I won't think that. I had a surprise for you, idiot.", I whispered

"What is it?", She said as she wiped the floor.

"Nevermind. ", I whispered
_________________________________________