Slow rush

i'm back cocksuckers tehe 

bottom travis??? uh YES PLEASE

Travis' pov

The campfire crackled in front of me as I leaned back in my squeaky chair, feeling at ease in the cool summer air, under a nightsky full of stars.  The smokey smell of fire tried it's hardest to lull me to sleep, but the fought the urge and pushed myself out of my chair, wandering around the camp sight I spot sal looking out at the lake. Sitting on the wet dock in his swimming trunks and a hunched back, I make my way over to him and tap his shoulder gently. "Sal?" he turned around and his eyes went wide for a minute "oh travis...it's just you", he sounded relieved as he relaxed again.

I sit down next to him and cringe at the immediate feeling of my shorts getting wet, "what are you still doing out here?" I wrap my arm around him, kissing the side of his head. Sal shrugged and leaned closer into my side "Just wanted a break I guess" he mumbled and looked back at our campsite. "well everyones asleep now, if you want to come back, change, eat?" I suggested and sal looked up at me, taking his mask off he managed a torn up smile and nodded "ya sure, what did we pack again?" I rub his back. "well larry packed cup noodles, pepsi, burger stuff and hotdogs. I packed veggie burgers if you want to try one?". 

Sal scrunched up his face "your veggiterian stuff is so gross babe" he teased and I rolled my eyes "fine, you enjoy your gross meat and i'll enjoy my veggie burger". Sal laughed and elbowed me in my side, causing me to recoil as we both stood up, I followed sal back to the camp sight and we sat down in the chairs, he wrapped a towl around himself and shivered, putting his hands up to the fire. 

I grabbed the food we had put out for him earlier and hand it to him, he didn't waste anytime eating and I wasted no time sitting back again and letting my eyes close. The faint crackling and sal's chewing was all I heard, until he spoke up "you know...since everyones asleep, i've been wanting to try something". Sal set his empty plate down beside his chair and stood up, coming around to my side and pulling me out of my chair.

I raise an eyebrow and smirk "whats up baby?" I mumbled and pull sal into my chest, his bare skin rubbed against my clothes, he kissed along my jawline and pulled me a bit away from the camp sight, behind a tree near the lake. I pinned him against it and made my way kissing from his lips to his collar bone, licking down to his nipples, he sucked in a sharp breath and weaved his fingers through my hair as I got on my knees.

I gently sucked his nipple, feeling his cock already straining against his damp swimming trunks, I let my free hand palm over the bulge "fuck travis" he groaned and let his head lull back against the tree. I nibble on the pudgy felsh of his stomach and suck until bold hickies started to form, he let out a giddy laugh as his stomach clenched, I let my fingers trace the marks as I moved from his stomach to the band of his shorts.

Pulling and messing with the band I finally pull them down, sal's cock springing up into my face, making my mouth water in anticipation. He jerked his hips forward as I swallowed his cock, it made me gag as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed me as far down as my body was willing to go. It made tears well in my eyes as I braced myself against his thighs "such a good boy, letting me use your mouth like this" he mumbled, his words full of pleasure as he stroked my jaw with his free hand.

I nod and keen at the praise, letting him use my throat as he pleased waiting as I tried to get some kind of friction from his leg. "what a dirty boy, humping me like a filthy dog" sal kicked me off of him and I coughed, holding my throat with drool at my chin. I nod and stand up quickly, bending myself over the tree opposite to sal, pulling my own shorts down and blushing at the wet spot of precum left on my boxers. They sat around my ankles with my socks, shoes and shorts, I jump when sal's hands rest on my slender hips. He let his cock catch against my hole as spat on his hand, rubbing it over his cock "wanna take me bare baby? wanna feel my cock while I fuck you against the tree like a flithy slut?".

I didn't need time to think as I quickly shook my head yes, no lube would defenitly burn, it would stretch me harshly and hurt, but thats exactly how I liked it. I let out a relieved sigh as he let the tip sink in, I look back at him and smile "fuck baby you're so big, filling me up so fucking good" I groan unil his fingers find their way into my mouth. The size difference made me shiver, thinking about how i'm so much taller and bigger than him, how he was smaller but yet I would submit so easily. Drool dripped on the ground as I moaned around his fingers, alternating between moaning and sucking on his fingers, I felt so dirty, so used, and thats exactly how I like it. 

Sal tightened his grip on my hips, digging his finger nails into the bones of my hips "sal i'm gonna fucking cum, please just touch me please!" I cried. Sal pulled his fingers out of my mouth and used my spit to spread around his hand and began jerking me off, "faster, faster please" I begged, his cock getting shoved deeper as I arched my back further, leaning down. His thrusts got sloppy and didn't match any specific pattern, I try my best to match his thrusts and pushed back against his cock. He let out shakey breathes as his sweaty body leaned against mine and he bit down on my shoudler, moaning as he came inside of me. The hot feeling of his cum shooting inside of me and filling me up made me go crazy, his hand sped up and I came not long after. It squirted against the tree and onto my boxers.

His hand fell and we both panted, not moving, not talking, just enjoying the feeling of our bodies coming together "FUCKING FINALLY" we heard a yell from our camp ground and everyone else started laughing in sync. We pull away quickly and get dressed again "I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS ASLEEP?" I yell back and zip up my shorts, wiping the cum from my shoe and licking it from my fingers. "YOU WOKE US UP YOU HORNY FUCKS" I didn't really know who was yelling but I didn't bother finding out, me and sal hold each other, laughing and nuzzling into each other.

Hi i'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, my laptop charger broke but my bf came over and let me borrow his, updates should be regular again and I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter !!