Colourland Series 2 Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Draco and Rourke

Draco and Rourke then were in Bird Port and they started asking people about Challenger.

" Where is Challenger " said Rourke.

" I don't think the leader of Colourland is here " said a man.

" He is here, our warriors have confirmed it " said Draco.

" If you think about interfering, you will be arrested " said Rourke. " I suggest you refrain from that "

" It is not worth this, either tell us or leave now " said Draco.

The man left.

Draco and Rourke continued searching through Bird Port but had not found them.

Crayon and his friends had gotten up and then they headed to the bakery where Artby thanked the bakers for making him feel better.

" Thanks for making us better, for helping us in fights, I will always continue to help bakers at any time " said Artby.

" Yeah " said the baker.

" Have you noticed that the bread has made us better ? " asked Artby. " I am so proud of bakers "

" Bread has kept us that way, I love bakers so much "

" Uh, okay " said the baker.

" We will be getting a lot of bread from here " said Artby.

They got their bread and left.

They were about to have breakfast. They enjoyed their breakfast and then they headed outside to train.

Crayon, Challenger, Artby and Colourea used their Light Implosions together and the attack combined into two Sun Implosions which hit with intense power.

Warbler, Dove and Grackle used their Wind Implosions and they combined to be the Bird Implosion and the attack hit with insane power.

Colouruke then kept training his Ultimate Sea Blasts, then his Sea Implosion. After that, they each used their respective Bomb techniques with combined for the Ultimate Bird Bomb and two Ultimate Sun Bombs. The attacks hit with intense power.

Crayon and his friends finished their training for the day. They found a place to eat and they ate there.

They enjoyed their meal,

Time passed and then they went to bed, Artby was very proud of bakers.

Draco and Rourke were approaching very close. They got up and made themselves their breakfast which they enjoyed eating.

After that, they left but then they noticed Draco and Rourke.

Meanwhile, King Bobby was talking with the advisors.

" I cannot wait for justice " said King Bobby.

" Draco and Rourke will bring it " said Blackburnian.

" My brother Warbler will see it for himself "

" He will know the friend who has interfered "

" He will see that this friend has gotten in everyone's way "

" It will be amazing " said Diana.

" The friend must pay for what has happened "

" The warriors of Bird's Isle have wanted war, Challenger fucked up as a leader " said Queen Starling.

" Challenger failed to expose this friend "

" The warriors will remember, Draco and Rourke know it " said Curtis.