Colourland Series 2 Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Curtis and the Warriors

" Now it is time " said Curtis. " I will fight Challenger, Crayon, Colourea and Warbler. " My warriors will deal with the others "

" I am ready " said Artby.

" I will take you down " said a warrior.

The warriors then started getting ready with their Wind Strikes, Artby then charged for his Ultimate Light Blast. The blast was strong and knocked the warriors down but one grabbed Dove.

Dove and the warrior were kicking each other. After that, Dove then used the Quadruple Wind Strike and hit the warrior head on.

Grackle launched his Ultimate Wind Bomb while Colouruke used his Ultimate Sea Bomb, the bombs combined to create the Ultimate Hurricane Bomb which had an intense amount of power and it blasted down the warriors.

" What the " said a warrior.

" Man, that does it " said another warrior.

" Baking and training does so much " said Artby.

One warrior was defeated. The warriors then all got ready with their Super Wind Strikes but Artby used his Light Implosion which was just too strong and the warriors were starting to slightly struggle.

They got up and then they used a combined kicking attack directly on Grackle.

They surrounded Grackle and they were about to all use their Super Wind Bombs while Colouruke used his Ultimate Sea Blast and Artby used his Ultimate Light Blast which created an attack called Ultimate Bright Ocean Blast. The blast was insanely strong, a giant explosion happened. Everyone was hit by it. The warriors looked almost finished.

The warriors were able to get up and they charged their Super Wind Blasts while Grackle and Dove used their respective Wind Implosions which combined to the Sky Implosion which was too powerful and the warriors were defeated.

Curtis then used his Ultmate Sky Blast while Crayon used his Ultimate Sky Blast and Warbler used his Ultimate Wind Blast. The attacks collided with each other. Curtis got up and he rushed towards Challenger with his Ultimate Sky Bomb while Challenger used his Ultimate Lightning Bomb. The bombs hit and both of them took damage.

" It is a real shame that war did not happen " said Curtis.

" Unfortunately now order must happen "

" War would have brought wonders to the island "

" This is a great war "

" Wonders ? " asked Challenger.

" The resources would have been great for us " said Curtis.

" Lord Grackle loves these resources "

" What resources do you want ? " asked Colourea.

" Well they have good corn " said Curtis.

" The king wants a lot of metals as well "

" The king will expand Bird's Isle by doing this, he will make it a better place "

" People will want to go to Bird's Isle more "

" A better place ? " asked Crayon.

" Yes " said Curtis. " You could have been part of it, Crayon "

" Colouruke is a part of the problem "

" He has not supported this war "

" You are blaming him ? " asked Colourea.