Before You Read ⍢

1. Read the description, thanks-
2. I'm not putting warnings or anything like that in this chapter, they're all in the description 👍
3. If you've already read the description, good for you. What? You want a gold star? Meh, here -> ⭐
4. Alright here's info you really need- ᐖ

Character Info:
Chase: 15 years old (5'5), currently learning Law enforcement. He is bisexual, closeted. He was a runaway kid at 07. He ran from his home because of his Mother, she was a very abusive person, not physically but emotionally. His father wasn't around much, so no one was really there to help him. He ran into the woods and stayed there for a few months, after those months passed Ryder went out camping with his family and saw him. He picked him up and adopted him (Ryder was 12, I'm sure you can't adopt something unless your 18+/20+, so let's say in Adventure Bay you have to at least have a guardian to say whether it is okay or not to adopt what you're adopting-)

Marshall: 14 years old (5'5), currently learning EMT and firefighting. He is pansexual and polyamory, uncloseted. He had a good family but not so good neighborhood. He came home from school one day to see his house burnt to a crisp, he knew his parents were in the house because the car was outside. He became furious after realizing nobody called firefighters or the police.. The rain had put the fire out, but not quick enough to save his parents. After that he went to a foster home, nobody fostered him because of the way he looked. (he has brown splotches on his skin, I think he looks cool ꈍᴗꈍ) He ended up sneaking out and walking through the new neighborhood, Adventure Bay. Took him 3 days to get here all to just sit in a building, he ran into two people and immediately apologized, he said he was lost and lived in a hotel. They all went there and he got exposed, Ryder helped him and let him stay with him and Chase. No he didn't adopt Marshall like he did with chase, but this is when Ryder was 15 and Chase was 10.

Skye: 15 years old (5'3), younger than Chase. She's currently learning about air crafts. She is straight, un closeted. She and her family were really good people, they were popular everywhere, from magazines to billboards. So when Skye wanted to join the PAW Patrol, everyone was so happy and going crazy that a superstar wanted to join their team. She joined when she was 14. Ryder was 18, Chase 14, Marshall 13, Rubble 11, Zuma 15, Rocky 16

Rocky: 18 years old (5'7), he is a re-cyclist. He is gay, closeted. He lived in a good area, he got lost and didn't know where he was. Ryder found him and helped him, also keep this in mind; Ryder only adopted Chase. Ryder was 16, Chase 11, Marshall 10. (Rocky joined at 14)

Zuma: 17 years old (5'6), he's learning about water crafts. He is bisexual, closeted. He was best friends with Rocky, when he went missing he was really scared and helped with the search party, he too got lost and Rocky found him. He told him about Ryder, Chase, and Marshall. Zuma agreed to stay but he said he needed to find a way back home to inform his parents, and that's what he did, Ryder helped him back and Zuma's parents allowed him to stay with Ryder with the agreement that Zuma would visit every so often. Ryder was 16, Chase 11, Marshall 10, Rocky 14. (Zuma joined at 13)

Rubble: 12 years old (5'2), learning about craftsmanship. He is straight, un closeted. He was a homeless kid, his parents threw him out when he was young and he lived on the streets ever since. One day Zuma was walking to his parents house and saw him, he brought him with him to his parents before bringing him to the group. They welcomed him and gave him a proper home. The reason why he loves food so much is because it's something he barely got. Ryder was 18, Chase 13, Marshall 12, Rocky 16, Zuma 15. (Rubble joined at 10)

Ryder: 20 years old (6'1), he isn't in school; he learned about robotics and engineering, he dropped out in order to make the PAW Patrol. He is straight, un closeted. He has a great family, he has many friends and is known around Adventure Bay. Nothing seriously bad happened in his life, minus his father dying when he was 17-🤭 Ryder started the PAW Patrol when he was 18, because then he was able to buy land and all that cool jazz-... In that point of time Chase was 13, Marshall 12, Rocky 15, (birthday hadn't come yet-) Zuma 14, (birthday hadn't come yet-) Rubble 09, (wasn't in PAW Patrol and birthday hadn't come yet) Skye 12. (wasn't in PAW Patrol and birthday hadn't come yet)