1:7 Death Keeps Knocking On My Door

Death Keeps Knocking On My Door
Part 3
————

Death Keeps Knocking On My DoorPart 3————

————

RECAP

"No, like, literally nothing." You said. Looking up at him.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he looked at it. "Ah, clever girl. May I present the door to my subconscious?" He laid out his hand as if it was a presentation. "Well done, you two." He said before grunting and jumping inside.

You and Hope both gasped, he just left you there.

————

Hope opened the coffin and the black void wasn't there anymore. So she turned around and the streets we're now empty. You scoffed then there was just a bright light and you returned back to the Salvatore school.

"I'm so glad that's over. I'm shaking, my hands are sweaty, I-" MG rambled on, he really as shaking.

Hope scoffed and walked to the front of the Necromancer, disconnecting her hand from yours and waving her hand in front of his face. "Unbelievable." hope said, turning around to MG. "He ditched us." MG looked at the Necromancer with a shocked face.

"Send us back in, MG." You said, staying in the same position you were in.

MG looked at you. "I'm not that good at this."

"You'll be fine." Hope spoke up. "If he's going in search of answers, we need to be there when he finds them." Hope interlaced out hands once again and put her right hand on his shoulder.

MG took his eyes off Hope and towards MG. "We're ready." You said.

"Cool, that makes two of us." MG tried joking but none of us laughed.

We shut our eyes and waited for MG to send us back in. And you were back in the bar. Hope made her way to the doors but they were locked. Hope pulled on a door and it opened. "This is a little much, don't you think?" Hope yelled but no response came back from the Necromancer. She scoffed. "And you said you didn't like mind games." You quickly came over and you both started descending down the stairs. there were a lot of stairs.

You both kept walking until suddenly, there were no stairs and you both fell. "Hope!" You screamed as you fell second. You woke up on the floor and as you looked around, you saw just blackness and no Hope. "Hey Necromancer! That hurt like a bitch." You yelled. "Hope! Where are you!" You called out, but got no response.

You got up and started walking. "What do you want from me? Huh? We're both here so respond to me!" You spoke.

You started walking. "Would you like me to burn your whole subconscious or will you talk to me?" You got nothing in response so you lifted your hand up. "Incendia!" You chanted and fire did appear but nothing seemed to be burned.