Owning It🧍🏽‍♀️💪🏽💜

My alarm goes off and I spring out of bed. I snatch up my hygiene bag, slip on my slippers and barrel  straight out the door. Today I had a lot on my mind and I am darn determined to speak on it! Kaminari needs to know what he did was not okay. Well or at least that it was poorly timed. Either way he can't treat me like I'm just an object now that I'm a woman! I'm half sprinting down the stairs taking two at a time.

As I'm walking past the couch in strides something red pops up from the other side of  the couch. What in the world is that? My foot gets caught on something and I smack against the floor. I look down to see dumbbell on the floor. I hear someone whisper.

"Midoriya? Was that you?" I recognize the sound.

"Kirishima? It's 4am!! What are you doing up?" I whisper back, rubbing my check where it felt tender. I fumble to my small feet. These new feet are gonna be a hazard to me. I grab up the small pink bag.

I look over at him, laying down with his knees up. If I hadn't seen him at the bathhouse that time I would've been more surprised see his hair down but still it is rare. He cupped his hand to his mouth before he spoke. "Early workout. It's never too early to get pepped! What about you?" He whispered. I grip my bag tightly.

"I-I have to go to the teacher dorms to get ready.." I whispered back.

"What?? What are you talking about?" He laughed softly. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. It was silent as I looked for the words to explain. I watched the realization go across his face.
"Oh ...yea" He sat up scratching the back of his head. Clearly I've made him and myself uncomfortable.

"Yeah.." I begin back walking again. I need to get out of this situation right now. It's been awkward between us since I blew up at him the other day.

"Hey!" I turn around at his whisper-yell and see him standing up. He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Um ..I-I gotta do breakfast this morning. Want some early breakfast?" He smiles.

I smile. "Yes, I'd like that."

************************

I walk back to the kitchen after my shower. I sniff the air and sigh heavily. Kirishima's making fried eggs. They smell so heavenly. As I get closer I can hear the sound of the stove as the eggs pop and crackle. I can smell the butter.

It still pretty early. It's around 5:30ish now and soon other early risers will be getting ready for the day too but I'm just watching kirishima cook. His muscles bulge when he moves the pan. I can feel a smile creeping on my face as I watch.

"Good morning Deku!!!" 

I screeched and I fell out of my chair. I look up to see Uraraka standing beside my fallen chair. 

"Jeez U, I think you knocked the air out of em' you okay midoriyah?!" I hear kirishima chasten her from the other side of the counter. I try fumbling my way to my feet.

"CHEESE ON CRACKERS H-HI URARAKA" I exclaimed. She nearly scared the life out of me. I wonder how long she'd been back there.

"Sorry Deku I didn't mean to scare you" she helped me up.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"If I don't train hard how can I make money Deku?"She laughed rolling her eyes. "Plus training hard means I can take down bigger opponents and bigger opponents equals bigger rewards!!"