Hot and Cold

"T-Todoroki?" I spluttered.

"Ah Midoriyah there's something I wanted to discuss with you"  He said walking toward me.

I was immediately trying to escape.

"Ah haha" I laughed nervously. "P-perhaps we could talk about it another time I really should be heading back." I backed away.

His expression became dark.

"Hold it" He grabbed my arm pulling me back to him. His voice sounded cold.

"T-todoroki I-" I began.

"What? Are scared of being alone with me," He asked my eyes widened as I looked away. I blushed embarrassed.

I tried to pull my arm away. He wouldn't budge. I refused to look at him. His face was so close I could practically feel his breath on my cheek.

"I-"

"You look afraid." He told me. His voice was right in my ear.

His hand tightened around my arm. I shivered.

"Like a dove staring at a snake" He continued on. You could practically hear him taunting me. I blushed.

He pushed me leftwards into a tree trunk. His free arm blocking my exit. I closed my eyes scrunching up my face.

"Todoroki we should really head back" I trembled out.

My voice was shaking more than the leaves around us.

I was pressed up against the tree with nowhere to run.

This is getting dangerous.

I need to get out of this situation.

Todoroki's the last person I wanna face right now. I squirmed.

What's he thinking? Why is he doing this?

"Did you like it?"

What?

"Playing the guys like that making them want you? Did it feel good using them like puppies following you around all day?"

"I d-didn't ask them to- "

"Oh no no you didn't need to, did you?" He crooned softly in my ear but I could still hear the undertone of icy danger.

"They wanted you so bad you didn't need to lift a finger, right?" He cooed.

"No Todoroki that's ...." I looked up at him and all the words got lost in my throat. The way he looked at me. I felt so helpless with him holding me like this.

There's this hot feeling in my stomach that won't go away.

He was right I am the dove.

And he is the snake.

"Then tell me how it is because based on what I saw earlier with Kaminari ..."He taunted. That struck me.

"That's not what it looked like he- !" I began to yell but he cut me off

"He, what? Forced himself on you? That's not what it looked like from where I was standing..." Todoroki laughed. His face was inches from mine.

So close.

I was getting angry. "He didn't force himself on me he-!"

"He what?" Todoroki whispered softy. His face was so close our noses were basically touching.

"H-he kept annoying me a-asking me to-" I spluttered but again he cut me off

"Could've said no .." He rasped gently but it cut like knives. My stomach twisted with heat.

"I-I couldn't !!" I said turning my head. If he gets any closer I don't know what will happen.

What's gotten into him?

"Why?" He asked. He pressed his lips against my ear forcing me to hear. His voice turning cold and husky.

"B-because I-!" I couldn't answer. His voice was paralyzing me.

"Because you liked it?" He guessed.

"No-"

"I don't believe you." He whisper softly.

"Why are you being like this?" I gasped. He didn't answer. I could've swore I saw his face soften for a moment.

"Midoriya do you like being touched?" He asked.

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT WITH SUCH A STRAIGHT FACE!!????

"T-todoroki... I "

"You seem to like it." He moved his hand from arm to my wrist lifting it to his mouth. I swallowed in anticipation.

He kissed my finger pads. His lips were so warm.

"Todoroki you're taking this too far!!" I whimpered. My knees felt weak.

He took my hand placing it on his shoulder. He place his now free hand on the small of my back causing me to yelp. His lips pressed against my ear I can hear his breathing.

No one's ever touched me there like this.

"Your blushing.." He whispered.

"I can't help it." I whimpered. "Your too close I-"

"I'm making you blush?" He asked. He sounded vulnerable. It was a soft question not taunting or playful. I should be honest.

"I-i don't know.. This is new for me.."

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!! UPDATE NEXT WEEK ❤️❤️❤️