Chapter 1|Sleep

(09-11-22; 06:02PM)
I'm gonna try and name the chapters before writing it, let's see how that/this goes-🥲

**✿❀Mention of running away❀✿**
**✿❀Mention of self harm(starvation)❀✿**
**✿❀Mention of death❀✿**
**✿❀BxB; BoyxBoy❀✿**
**✿❀Chase angst❀✿**
**✿❀Strong language❀✿**
**✿❀ Spanish words/sentences❀✿**

»»---->Chapter Start<----««
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛3rd/author POV; w/Chase♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Ever since Ryder went missing Chase hasn't been able to sleep. He said he will but instead he runs off to Ryder's room or the Servailnce room. Marshall has caught him a few times and took him back to the others, telling them what he did. It's been a week since Ryder's disappeared, it's been a week since Chase has had a proper sleep. Marshall had everyone in the meeting room to talk about Chase's behavior and what they could do to improve it. They were in the middle of conversating (having a conversation, I made up a word-💀) when Chase walked in. He sat in between Rocky and Rubble, who just so happen to have the best ideas out of everyone else.
"Hey Chase, what's up?"
Rocky asked as he turned to face him. Chase shrugged and sighed.
"Just want to sleep but can't, plus we have a mission to go on right now.."
"Who needs us?"
Sky asked, Chase pointed towards the top of the lookout.
"Turbot, he lost something on his boat and it's really important.."
"Hey, me and Wocky will go. You stay hewe with everyone else, okay?"
Chase nodded and Rocky looked at Zuma with a 'are you serious?' Face as he got dragged out of the room. Skye sighed and walked over to Chase, sitting down in the chair next to him.
"Chase, you know we'll find him. Just please try and let go of this for a little.. You're not only worrying me, but you're worrying us all.."
"How can I let go of this?? He was my everything! (brother/family/friend like way-) and now he's gone. Do you wanna explain how much that hurts me?"
"We know how much it hurts, but please.. For our sake.."
"Fuck your sake! I want to find Ryder, and I don't care if I die doing it.."
"Chase... *sigh* ... I tried.."
Chase walked back to the Servailnce room and sat up against the door, tears streaming down his face. He had so many emotions built up and they were all mixed. He was mad, sad, and confused. Why did Ryder have to leave him, the one person who actually gave him a reason to life, showed him what it was like to have a loving family. Just gone, never to be seen again.. Soon there was a knock on the door.
"G-go awa-y!"
"Chase please let me in.."
"Go away M-Marsh-all!"
Marshall sighed and slid down the door sitting on the floor with his head looking down. He wanted to help his best friend, he hated to see him like this. Hurt, inside out, it was just wrong. Marshall took a piece of paper out of his pocket and slid it under the door.
"I'll be back, just don't do anything stupid.."
"Mhmm.."
Chase picked up the paper and read it aloud.
"Mm.. "We miss you, please come out. -Skye
Hey dude, I miss having races and stuff with you, please come back to us.. -Zuma
Hi- uhm, you were a good building partner, kinda wish you'd help me again.. -Rocky
I miss going on missions with you and joking around with you, get some sleep please..? -Marshall
Miss sharing food with you, now you don't eat.. -Rubble
Come skiing with me again, it was fun! -Everest
It'd be cool to see ya in the jungle! -Tracker
Give to Chase if he needs it.. With much love from us all, The PAW Patrol." They missed me that much..? I.. I didn't know I caused this.."
Chase sighed as he wiped his tears and walked out of the surveillance room. He looked around for everyone and found them all talking outside, so he joined them.
"Hey.."
"Chase!"
Everest jumped on Chase and hugged him tightly, everyone laughed at this. Chase chuckled a little and hugged back.
"Missed you too snow dog.."
"Hey, I'm not a dog!"
"You like dogs and snow-"
"Eh, true-... Anyways, c'mon! Tracker wants to say hi too!"
"Mkay?"
Everest helped Chase up and walked him over to where Tracker was. Tracker hugged Chase and sat down to talk with him.
"So. The huge problem is Ryder's disappearance, right?"
"Mhmm.. I miss him, and it's just a handful of emotions now that he's gone.."
"Well don't worry amigo, I'm here to help! Think of this as therapy if you'd like!"
"Okay.."
Tracker looked at Everest and nodded, she then left to the others with a smile. Chase sighed as he slumped in his seat. Tracker took a breath and then started asking questions.