Prologue - Part 1

Riley's Pov

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Oh shut up you annoying piece of crap." I said sleeply and look at the at my phone.

February 20, 2014, 5:45 am

I shrugged and put my head back on my beautiful, cool, lovely, pillow and floated back to sleep.

Beep

Beep

"What now." I whined. I picked up my phone.

'Wake your fat ass you idiot, it's your brother's birthday' I read the notification on my phone

"Shit." I shot up from my bed and put on my. I silently ran out of my room until I made my way into by brother's room and waited for the most beautiful sound in the world.

BEEP

BEEP

And with that I threw myself onto Cole's bed. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!! " I screamed.

Cole's eyes shoot open to the sound of my voice. "WHAT THE FUCK RILS." He screamed rubbing his ears and sitting up.

"Why must you feel the need to torture." He said looking at me.

I gasped. "Torture, that was never my intention dear brother. I only wanted to give you love and affection from the bottom of my heart." I said smiling.

"Whatever you butt." He said. "Will you let my sleep now?" He said with a fake smile.

"Only if you ask nicely." I said sweetly

"Go already!" He said.

"Alright, alright I'm leaving." I said as I got up from his bed and went to open his door.

"Goodnight my dear brother."

And I closed the door as the threw his pillow.

~ 4 hours later. ~

I woke up in a cooled sweat. Sighing I rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom turned on the sink.

"That damn dream." I cursed

It was always the same fucking thing.

I turned off the sink to turn on the shower. The cold water hit my skin lightly and in my opinion cold water was better than warm sometimes.

After a few minutes in the shower I dried of quickly and brushed my teeth while blow drying my hair.

That's right I take multitasking to the next level, anyway once it was dry I brushed my brown hair and opened my closet.

"I will come for you Abudgu." A deep raspy whispered behind me.

I quickly grabbed my emergency knife in my closet and turned around ready for a fight

But their was nothing around me.

I'm going crazy.

I'm going crazy.

I sat down on my wooden floor putting my knees to my chest and my head in between my knees.   

Suddenly my room started shaking. 

"Make it stop. Make it stop Make it stop." I chanted.