Prologue - Part 2

A/N ( I'm just here to say I'm doing a bit of editing, so if you already read this chapter it's different your not losing your mind. Like me lol. )

Riley's POV

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

"Suit and tie."

"Check."

"Make sure the cake will be ready."

"Check"

"And other unimportant stuff that is unnecessary." I groaned

Zahahha sighed. "Yep" she said popping the p.

Mom had messaged me all the stuff for Cole's Alpha Ceremony. We have been walking around for two hours and it was almost 1:00.

"You have your dress for the Ceremony right."

"Sadly, I still don't see a problem with wearing my fancy pants and button down." I complained

"We've talked about this Ry your sweatpants are not fancy at all." She said to me.

I groaned in reply.

"I still need to buy mine so could we head in there."

She point to a simple store that had mannequins with nice dresses on.

I nodded in agreement.

"And besides," she continued "Luna said that all girl must were dresses." She reminded me.

"Yeah well I could care less what she has to say." I state crossing my arms.

"Another argument?" She asked as we entered the store. "What was it about this time?"

"They were telling me how I should respect my brother and that he was Alpha, like they were trying to put me in my place." I said still angry about the argument.

We looked for dresses in the short dress section because of Zahanna's fear of long dresses.

Something about tripping on the dress and dying.

"Wow, that's kinda messed up they would tell you something like that."

"Ha! Kinda is an under statement.

Suddenly she held up a white sleeveless dress with a black bow ending just above the knees. It had a sweetheart neckline, and a mesh connecting the sweetheart neckline over her shoulders to the back of the dress. With a collar and spikes on it made it look great.

"Perfect now try it on." I said pushing her toward the changing room.

"What dress are you planning on wearing." She called from the changing room.

"You remember the strapless black dress with the ruffles that stated at my hips and ended the dress.

"The one with the sweetheart neckline."

"Yeah."

"Cool." She said as she walked out in the dress.

My approval look of the dress made Zihan laugh. "I know I'm amazing but please stop eye raping me...."

"Please the only thing I see is a person stealing my fashion sense."