Chapter 7

Life take a cigarette...

.

.

.

Yeji was standing in front of her and slowly the white silk robe she was wearing, fell to the floor....

Ryujin swallowed hard at the sight of her pale body covered by a tiny black lingerie set, she couldn't take her eyes off her, but the worst didn't come to her eyes when fell down to her crotch.

The toy.

"Mouse got your tongue, Daddy?"

Ryujin brought her gaze back up to Yeji's face seeing her grinning wickedly. She would dare say she was dreaming, if it weren't for the fact that she always fell asleep late. Though it was surely almost midnight by now.

"W-what are you doing here?" The blonde asked her quietly.

"Well, I couldn't sleep... The rain wouldn't let me, the lightning is a little scary and.... I thought you could help me."

Ryujin tried to move her feet, but they seemed to be stuck to the ground, she couldn't move more than her chest that was rising and falling because of the poor air she was feeling at that moment, she had just come out of the bathroom and she felt an immense heat running all over her body.

While that girl was looking at her flirtatiously and playing with her fingers in her mouth.

"No... What do you think you're doing, are you insane? What if you get caught by your parents?"

Ryujin asked her and Yeji slowly sat up on her bed, caressing the space beside her as she looked at the blonde carefully.

"No one will know, daddy.... Besides..." Ryujin saw in Yeji's hand some kind of small control and the latter threw it at her.

The blonde managed to catch it in mid-air.

"I need your help, like I told you..."

Ryujin looked at the white controller in her hand, which had a few buttons on it. Yeji stood up and slowly walked around the bed.

"With those buttons, you can operate my little toy" she whispered.

Ryujin kept looking at her body circling around her bed. Her nice breasts that were a bit exposed by the little fabric on that part, her flat and toned abdomen, her delicate legs and her face, which only exuded pleasure.

"Are you just going to stare at me all night or are you finally going to do something?"

Yeji rolled her eyes as she heard no response from the blonde and tried to get up from the bed, but a loud vibration stopped her, making her fall back on the bed, covering her mouth so that the loud moan trapped in her throat wouldn't come out of her mouth.

With her eyes closed, her back arched, one hand trapped in her crotch and another on one of her breasts.

Ryujin watched closely every movement and gesture of pleasure on her body and face, how Yeji squirmed with every movement of her finger on the control.

And that wonderful image was about to make her lose her mind. Drive her to the point of no return.

Slowly the blonde approached the bed, watching Yeji breathing heavily with her eyes still closed and her mouth half open, clutching the sheet tightly.

Standing there, she had a beautiful view of the brown-haired girl, just like in that picture, just like she saw her on that webcam page for the last time. It was as if that moment had come true.