Chapter 4

So close...
.

.

.

The sound of the alarm woke her up just at 5 am, a little early, maybe, but she wanted to enjoy the little time she was going to have in her village, so without much ado she got out of bed, with her eyes still closed, she went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"What should I wear?"

She asked herself looking at a pair of jeans and wide shirts that made her feel very comfortable.

She opted for a black jean, a white oversize shirt and tennis shoes. But even with just that, the blonde looked really attractive.... She always did.

Before leaving the apartment she decided to open the page one last time and finally, leave a message in reply to Lucy.

From @Daddy: You're going to rest from me for a few days.... Kitten.

She closed the computer as she realized what a cringe that message had been and rolled her eyes, leaving her apartment with her suitcase in her arms.

She arrived at the bus station, it was already 7 a.m., and went to buy her ticket.

"Here you go, miss" the girl behind the window gave her a wink, which Ryujin found strange and she just gave her a smile.

"Do I have something different today?" She whispered lowering her gaze to her clothes, but no, everything was completely the same.

Then she smiled and walked out to the place where she was supposed to wait for the bus, which didn't take long to arrive.

All the other people on the bus were asleep since it was very early, but she was awake, listening to music with her headphones while she looked out the window, seeing that she was getting farther and farther away from the city, where she was learning to be a different person, but that later, she would enter the place where she grew up, where she enjoyed her childhood with her parents and that made her very happy.

Although her parents were religious, they never looked at Ryujin in a bad way because of her secret, they always supported her in everything and spoiled her a lot since she was an only child.

After almost more than an hour, they approached the entrance of her village, the place that saw her grow up and a smile formed on her face. Although some memories and faces would have been erased from her mind, the little ones she has in her memory along with her parents, would be eternal.

Arriving at the bus station, she got off the bus and immediately looked for a cab, which would take her to the Shin's house, which everyone knew.

"You are, Shin Ryujin?" The cab driver asked her while looking at her insistently in the rearview mirror.

"Yes sir."

The driver let out a laugh.

"Sir? But we did study together in elementary school, don't you remember? I'm Gyun."

Ryujin looked at his eyes in the rear view mirror, she really didn't know who he was, but anyway, she smiled.

"Oh, Gyun" she feigned surprise.

"Ohhh shoot, I thought you wouldn't remember me, you're so changed and so much cuter."

Ryujin nodded uncomfortably.

"Thank you."

"Will you stay here again? Because if you want, you could write down my number and we could go out-"

Ryujin saw the door to her house and pulled money out of her bag.

"Sorry, but you and me, we're going in the same direction"