Chapter 2|Im Sorry..

(Start: 09-11-22; 09:17PM)

**✿❀Emotional breakdown❀✿**
**✿❀A little of angst❀✿**
**✿❀BxB; BoyxBoy❀✿**
**✿❀Strong language❀✿**
»»————>Chapter Start<————««
...
Soon nightfall arrived and everyone went to sleep, but two people woke up to a loud bang and went to investigate. They both got to the doorway of the lookout and stared at the person in front of them.
"Heh.. Hey.."
"I'm dreaming, I have to be dreaming.. Marshall slap me!"
"Chase—"
"Slap me!"
"Okay–"
Marshall slapped Chase and as he was expecting didn't happen, he didn't wake up. Chase stared at the being in front of him, he couldn't believe it. He hugged 'em tightly and broke down in their arms. (try to guess who this is–💀)
"Hey, hey! It's okay.. Shhh.."
"He really missed you, sir.."
"Yea.. I see.."
"Where the hell have you been?!" -Chase
"I ran off to do something with family, I didn't mean to be gone for this long, I'm so sorry Chase.." -???
"I fucking missed you!!" -Chase
"Missed you too buddy.. Missed you too.." -???
"Uhm, Ryder?" -Marshall
"Hm?" -Ryder
"We invited Everest, Jake, and Tracker over. I really hope you don't mind–" -Marshall
"Don't mind at all, you guys would need some extra company.." -Ryder
"Mhmm.." -Marshall
Ryder looked at Marshall and used his head to motion him to join the hug, and Marshall did just that. They hugged for a little until Chase fell asleep. Marshall helped Ryder carry him to his room and then they both talked for a bit until Marshall got tired and went to his room. Ryder went over to his room and layed down before slowly drifting off to sleep. In the morning Ryder came out of his room and reunited with everyone. After that they all shared what happened while he was gone, obviously leaving out the bad Chase moments. Then Skye budded in and embarrassed two people..
"Oh! And don't forget the Rocky and Zuma moments!" -Skye
"Hey!" -Rocky&Zuma
"Oh yea! They're dating!" -Everest
"Are not!/Awe not!" -Rocky&Zuma
"*laughing* I could believe it–😂" -Ryder
"You two were literally cuddling!!" -Skye
"Sooo???" -Zuma
"Okay, I give up–" -Rocky
"Wocky don't you dawe—" -Zuma
Rocky kissed Zuma and revealed they were in fact dating, both girls started fangirling while everyone else clapped, feeling happy for the two. Soon minutes turned into hours with the nine of them and Chase was finally back to normal, but two other people found out something. Something the both of them didn't like..

Only one person gets him.. And it will be me..
»»————>Chapter End<————««

Wooo, another chapter out of the way! It's a little short but I'll try to make up for it in the next chapter! More drama coming soon💀

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Story: 417 words˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Chapter: 458 words˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*