Chapter One

I hopped off of my bed and got dressed into a sports bra with a loose fitted singlet and shorts, I put my sneakers on. The singlet was  black but with bra was grey and red, the shorts were grey and black and my shoes were black.

I was going to the gym today with my mum, I made a pre workout drink it tasted alright and it gave me more energy.

I made sure I grabbed my gym bag and house keys as mum called out for me, getting into the car I buckled up.

"Hey mama, how are you?" I said over the music she had playing. She looked at me briefly smiling.

"Yeah I'm alright." She said as she revered out of my driveway and onto the road taking off to the gym.

We stayed quiet for a while just listening to the music, the drive was short though only about 5 minutes really.

We pulled into the parking lot and hopped out with our gym bags, mum locked the car and we made our way inside, scanning our gym cards to get in.

We went straight over to the bag rack spot to put our bags in and grab only what we needed aka our drinks, towel and for me my phone and headphones for music.

Mum walked off to start on the treadmill while I went to a small corner to start doing my warm-up, there was a guy in the area but that's okay.

I started my warm-up with a few arms stretches then did the same for my legs. I did a cat like pose to stretch my shoulders and spine, I looked over to the guy briefly to notice he was watching me.

I smiled nicely at him and he smiled back, I grabbed a yoga ball to do some other warm ups for a bit. Once I thought I was warmed up enough I decided to do 20 minutes on the bike to get some legs in. I drank some of my pre workout drink.

Once that was done I wiped the machine down and went to do some pull ups with a machine where it allows me to keep my knees on it but as I pull myself up my knees stay on the thing as it lifts, I did about 3 reps of 5 and wiped that down also.

It was time for me to go on the treadmill next to mum, on the other side of me was the guy from earlier, they were talking.

"Hey Hayley," mum said gaining my attention so I pulled out my ear buds and paused my music.

"Yeah ma." I said as I set the treadmill to a fast walk.

"Have you met Kyle?" Mum asked indicating to the guy next to me.

"Ah no I haven't, hi I'm Hayley, Cassie's eldest daughter." I introduced myself to him holding my hand out.

"It's nice to meet you, my name's Kyle." He said with a handsome smile, he wore grey track pants and no shirt showing his abs and tones fit body.

"Pleasures all mine." I said smiling slightly as we shook hands. I put my music back in and started my walk more as I inclined the machine more so it felt like I was walking up hill. I drank more of my pre workout, I was nearly finished with it.

It burned more calories, I managed 15 minutes of that before stopping the machine and wiping the parts where I touched down, I went to another machine to do more arm stuff.

I sat down straight, my back against the back bit and my arms up to my sides, I held the arms of the machine and pulled them out I front of me, this one hurt my shoulder and arms a bit.

I did about 3 reps of 8 of this one and  drank a bit more of my drink, I wiped the sweat on my neck and face.

I took my singlet off so I was in my sports bra and shorts, I decided to do some more leg work until I could barely feel my legs, that went for about half an hour.

I went over to the dumbbell and mirror and notice Kyle was over by the weights, I grabbed two 6kg dumbbells and started lifting those above my head counting how many on each side I do, I did about 50 on each side then placed them down so I could wipe sweat and finish my drink.

I picked the weights up again and this time I raised them at my sides  up and down, doing about 30 of them as this one was a bit more painful. I wiped the dumbbells down and placed them back to their racks. I  refilled my bottle with just normal water and had a sip of that.

Kyle came over to where I now was doing some more stretches waiting for the pain to go a little.

"Hey, you okay down there?" He asked looking down at me as I continued.

"Yeah just sore now, i wanna do some bench presses." I said, he held a hand out to me and I grabbed it.

"I can help you if you want Hayley." Kyle said with a smile as he pulled me up. I nodded.

"Sure, thanks Kyle." I said as I let go of his hand, he watched me as I grabbed my towel  and bottle.

We went over to the bench press and I changed the weights to something I could handle. I laid my back down onto the base of it and prepared my hands with my gloves again, I gripped it comfortably while Kyle stood above me over my waist as he couldn't on the other side of the weight bench because there was no room.

"Sorry about this."  Kyle said a little awkward.

"It's okay." I said as I started my reps, he counted and helped when needed. Soon mum came over.

"Why are you standing over her?" She asked in a curious but protective motherly way.

"There's no room on the other side." Kyle said as he grabbed the weight bar and helping me slightly.

"Okay." Mum said giving me a wiggly eyebrow look and walking off. I shook my head at her before she left.

We finished up and he took the weights off at I took a breath not sitting up yet. When he came back over he helped me sit up then stand, he was watching me as I wiped the sweat on my body and face.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw it had been 2. And half hours roughly, I told mum and we agreed to go home. Kyle came up to me before I left the gym.

"It was nice meeting you tonight " I said smiling at Kyle.

"Yeah you to Hayley." He said, I left the gym getting into mums car.

"So what'd you think of Kyle?" Mum asked slyly.

"Yeah he seems nice and cool." I said nonchantly, looking out of the window.

"We'll it looked like he liked you." Mum said, I turned my head to her and glared slightly.

"I doubt that, plus how old is he anyway." I commented.

"Not sure to be honest." Mum said, we pulled into the drive way and I got out as did mum and made our way inside.

I went for a shower to clean the sweat off of me. The water was nice and hot as it ran over my body, I rinsed my hair as I grabbed the shampoo to wash my hair.

I finished that and did conditioner, then I washed my body in coconut and vanilla body wash. I leaned my head on the wall letting the water run down me, I thought about Kyle.

He was nice and he helped me with my weights, he was also easy on the eyes with his smile and blue eyes, dark brown medium length hair, full pink lips. His fit strong body and abs. It was almost mouth watering thinking about it.

I hopped out of the shower and got into my black underwear and shorts with a purple bed shirt. I dried my hair as much as I could with my towel then went to my bedroom.

I took my sleeping tablets and laid in bed with my phone watching youtube until I fell asleep.