(Part 3) The Plans

Around a month later Tommy and Charlie have been talking everyday before and after streams and even hanging out in each other's chats. Sometimes they join each other for streams and play more Among Us. They also started a Minecraft world together.

"Do you want to come over to the U.K and meet me, Tubbo, Ranboo, Bilzo, Badlinu and Aimsey?" Tommy randomly asks Charlie one day on voice call.
"Wait what?" Charlie asks, she has always wanted to go to the U.K because of the sights and because her big sister Valliere lives there.
"Do you want to come over and visit us?" Tommy asks as she turns her camera on, he also turns his on.
"Where are you meeting up?" She asks him so she can book a ticket, and ask her siblings.
"In Brighton." He says and Charlie's face lights up.
"Yeah I would love to meet up with you guys." Charlie says surprised.
"It is next week but if you fly over now I can ask my mum if you can stay here?" He says.
*I only met this boy last month and he's already offering to let me stay at his house?!* Charlie thinks to herself.
"Do you live in Brighton?" She asks him.
"No I live in Nottingham. I'm going up to Brighton, to Tubbo's house to film some Halloween videos and streams. They other three and Aimsey's girlfriend are going to join later in the month for those streams." He says and Charlie become excited, not only in Brighton would she end up visiting her sister but also meet the people she streamed with multiple times over the month and one of her best friend's partner, and meet Tommy in real life, if felt like a fever dream. 
"Yeah sure I'll join you guys, but you should probably ask your mom first so I can buy a ticket." Charlie says and she sees Tommy running off out of the camera and appearently goes to talk to his mom and she comes back with him.
"Yeah I'm fine with you coming over and staying if your parents are." Tommy's mum tells Charlie.
"I'll ask my dad and my brother." Charlie says before Tommy's mom nods and leaves the room.
"Are you going to ask your dad?" Tommy asks.
"Yeah but he'll probably say no but wouldn't notice if I was gone. He's not drunk right now so I'll ask him." Charlie goes to get up.
"Charlie maybe ask your brother first." Tommy says causing Charlie to move back.
"Why my dad is here, now and not drunk the only chance I have is this moment." She jumps up and goes to see her father on the couch.

"Dad can I go and stay in England this Halloween and maybe up until my 18th birthday? I'll be staying near Valliere so if I have any problems then I'll ask her for help. I'll even pack my stuff and move out of this house before I leave for the U.K and pick it up from Scott." Charlie says hoping for a yes, but expecting a no.
"Yeah sure whatever I don't care pack your stuff and leave." He says surprising Charlie.

She runs up the stairs to tell Tommy.
"I'm coming to visit you!" Charlie yells.
"Wait Really?!" Tommy asks.
"He said 'Yeah sure whatever I don't care pack your stuff and leave.' I can't believe I'm going to the U.K." Charlie says.
"I can't believe your coming here either, have you asked Scott yet though?" Tommy asks.
"I'll message him now." Charlie says and pulls up discord.

CharlieGames
Scott get online.
!Scott Rules!
Hey what's up?
CharlieGames
Can I drop my stuff off at your house because I'm moving out at 18 but staying in the U.K until then.

!Scott Rules!
Yeah sure.
Wait Dad's letting you leave for 2 months.

CharlieGames
Yeah I'm staying with Tommy for a week, then staying at Tubbo's from then until just after Halloween and then I'm not sure about about next month.

"Hey Tommy?" Charlie asks.
"Yeah what's up?" Tommy asks looking at Charlie on his phone screen.

"I have a month after Halloween until my birthday and I'm not allowed to be back in this house and can't buy one until I'm 18 so where should I stay?" Charlie asks.
"Well everyone on the Dream Smp are going to Florida because Dream wants us to meet up maybe we can see if you can join us." Tommy offers.
"You are giving me everything, why?" Charlie asks Tommy.
"You just seem like you need a break."  Tommy tells her and he also jumps on discord.

 CharlieGames
Tommy also said about me joining you guys on a trip with the Dream Smp.
!Scott Rules!
Okay seeing as Dream now has our sisters coming so he will let you join.
CharlieGames
Thanks Scott.

"So when am I booking my ticket for?" Charlie asks Tommy.
"I'll book it for you, just pack your stuff and get ready." Tommy says.
"Thank you Tommy, Can you book it for 11 am over here Tomorrow." Charlie asks him.
"Yeah sure just pack what you need into one bag and the rest take to your brother's house.

!Scott Rules!
I'm bringing a moving truck over now.

"Alright I'll call you back soon Tommy also please go to sleep and I'll pay you back when I get over there." Charlie says grabbing her phone and about to hang up.
"Alright, first no need to pay me, second goodnight." Tommy says before hanging up.

Charlie and Scott pack her stuff and put it all in his truck taking it to Scott house and she stays there for the night.

(As you can see the first big event is Halloween and the second is Charlie's birthday.)