Chapter 1 ♡

1 year later...

Y/n wakes up and opens the l̶a̶m̶p̶ windows. And she goes downstairs.

Y/n: Hmm.. What's that smell?

Herb: Oh hey sis! Morning... I'm cooking some delicious food today!

Y/n: Nice! I hope that food you're cooking is included in my "Fav Foods" List

Herb: Alright Alright

Herb's mind: Oh god- I'm dead.... Y/n's gonna prolly scold me

Y/n sits on the table, waiting for the food, and.... still worrying about her parents, which is none other than Moonlight and Sea Fairy. Each months passed, you've been always asking these questions to yourself:

Did my mom finished the battle safely?

Does they still live in the same place, where we borned?

Did they turned into stones....? No, no... Don't think of this, Y/n

Are they still alive??

Are they injured???

Are they fine-

"Hey Y/n! The food is served! What are you thinking of? I thought you said you're hungry?"

Y/n's thoughts got distracted by her brother, Herb. Y/n suddenly turns around and looks at her brother, with glare expression on her face. Herb went purple (fear/nervous) and trembles a little while putting the pot on the table. Then he take his seat.

Y/n: *checks the food* Hmm... What is this food?

Herb: Uhh its.... Your... Fa-favorite ri-right?

Y/n: Herb.....

BROTHER WTF, WTH?!?!?!?! THIS AIN'T MY FAVORITE FOOD?!!?!? Now i don't have energy to eat this....

Herb: I'm sorry sis! But these are the ingredients i only found.... We have no choice!

Y/n: But I want my favorite fooooood?!?!

Herb: fine.... Next time!

Y/n: B-b-but-

Herb: Aw c'mon Y/n! There's still more days... Plus I heard that we're going in a vacation... It would be fun, isn't it Y/n?

Y/n: Dam- WAIT WHAT?!?! DID YOU JUST MENTIONED VACATION!??! MEANING NEW FOODS TO TRY, NEW BEDSHEETS, NEW EVERYTHING?!?! OMG OMG OMG?!!?

Herb: Yes-

Y/n: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG TYSM BROTHER!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! *HUGS HERB*

Herb: Relax... It's still not yet vacation! It'll be soon at next month!

Y/n: DAMN YOU BROTHER?! you should have said that sooner.... Now I'm very impatient to wait..

Herb: Don't worry! I also felt the same as well. Hopefully time runs very fast, like thunder.

Oh and also our food is getting cold! We should eat them now...