Chapter 4 ♡

Yipeeee Another chapter!

But this time... For total reall... I'll feature him right infront of Y/n- /jk-

Enjoyyy!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up, just to realize that she was in a different place... A golden palace... She is in a golden palace... She was so confused that she didn't know what happened and how she came there.. She wipes her eyes to see her area rn. Stands up and walks around. So many precious designs she could see. And they were mostly made out of golden accessories. She was confused yet amazed on how many efforts was this palace created. That's when until a cookie blocked her path... She looks at him and saw his golden yet sharp eyes....

She got scared and apologized.... But the dragon didn't accepted and creates a trap for her. The poor girl got trapped and couldn't remove them with her hands nor her feet. She tried to shout for help, but no one responds. The more she shouted, the more the dragon gets furious. Then eh points the wand at her.

???: I WILL PERISH YOUR LIFE IF YOU WILL KEEP SPEAKING WITH THAT WEAK RUMOR OF YOURS....

Y/n: C-CANT YOU L-LET M-M-ME F-FREE??

???: HMPH.... A WEAKLING DOESN'T DESERVE A PEACEFUL LIFE....

Y/n: THAT V-VOICE... IS F-FAMILLAR... B-B-B-BUT.. D-D-D-DIFF-FERENT C-C-C-OOKIE... AGGGH-

???: DONT YOU DARE TO COMPARE ME TO THAT IVOR-

Y/n: STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT STUPID STUPID IVORY DRAGON?!!?! AND I WISH YOU SUFFER TOO-

Herb: Ey, Y/n! Another nightmare?

Y/n: Of course....

Herb: Y/n's in a bad mood... Tell me... What's your nightmare about?

Y/n: Not telling

Herb: Huh??! But I'm your big bro after-

Y/n: I DONT CARE?!?

Herb: Sis.... 

Y/n: Leave me alone first...

Herb:.......

Y/n: NOW?!

Herb: fine.....

Herb left the room and saws Y/n crying before he even he closed the door. Y/n cries as she couldn't move on her nightmares.... Are those nightmares trying to tell her future.... But Y/n wanted to see the dragon, even though she got almost killed in her dreams. That's when until her moms - Sea Fairy and Moonlight came and hugged her with love.

Sea Fairy: What happened my daughter?

Y/n: Uhm... Mom...