Chapter 2 ♡

Ya'll guys, I made new chapter!!!! Enjoyy!!!

sorry this took me sooooo long

TW: bad words xD
-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Mom! Mom? Mommy?

Y/n kept calling her parents as she saw their silhouette towards her. She can see them, but they don't have any response. She felt nervous.... Y/n missed them so much... The time she went near them, she was shocked... The shadow disappeared, and suddenly she can feel something at her back.... Something gloomy. She turns back to see what's happening, and saw Longan Dragon, the Ivory Cookie! He forms an evil smile and Y/n got scared. 

Longan: Hey there weakling! I just wanna say that both of your moms are dead! 

Y/n: WHAT??? HOWWW?!!??!?! THEY PROMISED ME TO-

Longan: Yes they did... But they did not succeed the battle! They easily surrender and turned them into stones...

Y/n: That.... That can't be real... 

Longan: It is, weakling... Now that you are here, I WILL END YOUR LIFE HERE?!?!?

Y/n: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! LET ME FINISH MY LAST WORDS-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??!!?!

Herb: Oh hey Y/n! Why shouting? 

Herb rans upstairs to see how's Y/n. Then he saws her crying and bumping herself to the bed. He goes near her and pats.

Herb: Sis, what happened? Did something made you like this?

Y/n: LONGAN TRANSFORMED OUR MOMS INTO STONE AND HE ATTACKED ME?!!

Herb: Huh? what.... What do you mean....

Y/n: *hugs* I CAN'T BELIEVE LONGAN KILLED OUR MOMS.... I WANNA FUCKING KILL HIM AND DRAG HIM TO HELL... I WANNA FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCK-

Herb: Relax Y/n... I think you just had a nightma-

Y/n: FUCKING FUCKING FUCKI-

Herb: Y/N RELAX?!!?! LET ME FINISH MY WORDS AND TRY TO MOVE ON.... ITS JUST A FUCKING NIGHTMARE?!?!

Y/n: IM SORRY BRO?! I CANT JUST MOVE ON...

Herb: I'm also sorry for cussing you, But hey... Move on and there's good news you have to hear!

I wish bad words didn't exist-

Y/n: *wipes tears* what?

Herb: No need to cry... Moonlight, our mom texted me that...

Y/n: what?

Herb: She told me that... Sea Fairy is...

Y/n: turned into stone?

Herb: aw c'mon-

Y/n: Ok... What?

Herb: Mom told me... Sea Fairy is- 

*smells*

Y/n: Huh?

Herb: HOLY SHIT- THE POT.... GOSH WHY DO I HAVE THE WRONG TIMING TO TELL THIS?!?!