Angelica Ainsworth

Angelica Ainsworth has same and similar feats as her Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma illya counterpart however she has all of Gilgamesh's power and she has endless amount of treasury possessed by Gilgamesh in her use of Gate of Babylon due to her being pseudo servant of Gilgamesh.since she has been summon by Emiya Shirou as her master and her physical parameters are Rank A which she possessed higher parameters than Gilgamesh's parameters he has before he switched to be being Kirei Kotomine's servant in fourth Holy Grail War and she has greater Divinity and Golden Rule than Gilgamesh which is Angelica Ainsworth's Divinity and Golden Rule is Rank A+.Angelica Ainsworth has mastery of close range combat,swordsmanship and archery which puts Gilgamesh and his counterparts to shame.in the past,Angelica Ainsworth trains herself physically and magically to have same and similar feats as Gilgamesh and his counterparts also puts Archer,Caster,Extra Verse and Proto Gilgamesh to shame due to her not have same ego and arrogance(aka the plot)as them and she uses Ea:Sword of Rupture as serious situations demands her life which she uses speciality of Gate of Babylon,Flash Air Magecraft and Ea:Sword of Rupture as well Enkidu:Crains of Heaven to ensure her victory.in the past in year 1793,Angelica Ainsworth keeps fighting against Einzbern Family for 2 weeks straight without backup reinforcement soldier from her member of Ainsworth Family Member before she gets fatality wounded and retreats as well writing her journal hoping Zelretch will find and read her journal about how Einzbern Family steals the hard work of her family and Summoning Servant Ritual Circle and she dies peacefully in her Ainsworth Family Household.like Gilgamesh and his incarnations,Angelica Ainsworth can't not be corrupted by Tainted Holy Grail Mud and Angra Mainya as well his vessels due to Angelica Ainsworth's strong mental mind and strong will power to not being tainted and corrupted by it and it only gives her flesh and blood physical body and her uncorrupted state appearance will remain same and Caster Gilgamesh states,Angelica Ainsworth also will not be corrupted by Demon God Pillar's Holy Grail and it's tainted mud and she will remain uncorrupted like himself and his counterparts.Angelca would have one shot both Shirou and Sakura with her own power alone due to goodness in her heart and Shirou and Sakura's good intentions and plans.

Angelica Ainsworth's Parameters

Strength Rank A

Endurance Rank A

Agility Rank A

Mana Rank A

Luck Rank A+

Noble Phantasm Rank EX

Angelica Ainsworth's Personal Parameters

Magic Resistance Rank A

Independent Action Skill Rank A ----> EX:like all Archer Class Servants,Angelica Ainsworth possess Independent Action Skill and her Independent Action Skill is Rank A.she can remain operate and materialized without master's magical energy even losing her master within 2 weeks before her materialized reaches it's limits and she can also conserving her magical energy by resting and avoids the usage of Noble Phantasms in the battle and Angelica Ainsworth's usage of Noble Phantasm is huge magical energy consumption and backup from master's magical energy is necessary.Angelica Ainsworth is able to use her Noble Phantasms without her master's magical energy with her own mana and she can even ignore her master's orders and only away command her is Command Seals.after being completely incarnated,Angelica Ainsworth's Independent Action Skill Rank up into Rank EX which exceeded even rank A+ and A Independent Action Skill,Angelica Ainsworth indefinitely operates and continues materialized in the whole worlds even Holy Grail Wars and Greater Holy Grail War is over and continues to surrive with her incarnated flesh and blood body as well her usage of Noble Phantasms still have magical energy consumption and backup from master's magical energy is still necessary which stabilize her materialized to remain and stay at the worlds and her usages and cost of Noble Phantasms still need magical energy from her master and Angelica Ainsworth states her Independent Action Skill Rank EX is better than Archer Gilgamesh's Independent Action Skill Rank A+ Skill.