Goddess Rhongomyniad(Ruler)

Goddess Rhongomyniad has same and similar feats as her Camelot Singularity,Saber and Lancer counterparts however she is more powerful than her Camelot Singularity counterpart.Goddess Rhongomyniad in Ruler Class,she became more powerful as well combination of being goddess,dragon and ruler class servant thus makes her even more powerful than her Camelot counterpart.according to Alternative Emiya Shirou,she can one shot him and Sakura Matou together if she wasn't bound by Command Seal however due to Alternative Sakura Matou and Emiya Shirou spent time with Goddess Rhongomyniad in 2 years thus Goddess Rhongomyniad formed bond with Sakura Matou and Emiya Shirou.Shirou states,her physical parameters are unmatched which he describes it as Rank EX as well her luck including her Noble Phantasm Rank EX and she gains nearly infinite amount of magical energy from Sakura Matou.after becoming Sakura Matou's servant,she became something unlike anything before her Saber Alter counterpart and Shirou,Sakura and even Angelica Ainsworth were all speechless and fascinated before her rising swirls of magical energy and armor can't never be damaged and destroyed.in fact,just seeing her standing in that state without moving the finger is enough for Alternative Emiya Shirou believe that there seems no end of her overwhelming magical energy and that she wouldn't lose even to Berseker Hercules and Gilgamesh.she can even defeated and kill Goetia with her Noble Phantasm Rhongomyniad if she is protected by her Noble Phantasm Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia.

Goddess Rhongomyniad's Parameters

Strength Rank EX

Endurance Rank EX

Agility Rank EX

Mana Rank A++

Luck Rank EX

Noble Phantasm Rank EX

Goddess Rhongomyniad's Personal Class Skills

Magic Resistance Rank EX

Mana Burst Rank EX

Instinct Rank EX

Riding Skill Rank A

True Name Discernment Rank EX

God's Resolution Rank EX

Saint Rank EX

Revelation Rank EX

Divinity Rank EX:Artoria Pendragon was originally a legend born on this earth,but the sacred lance,she became one that sits in the heavens and earth.after transforming into a goddess,her levels of divinity became such,servant would cower before her.a normal servant cannot stand against her authority.many heroic spirits and other masters including her own master Sakura Matou can't even get the read on Goddess Rhongomyniad's Divinity which it is unreadable and unmatched as well Archer Gilgamesh and his counterparts states,they can't even get the reading on her Divinity and Shirou states in his own thoughts,he is able to understand Goddess Rhongomyniad's Divinity is considered and states to be Rank EX due to him fully understanding her Divinity after he feels her Divinity.

Charisma Rank EX

Protection Of The End of World Rank EX

Protection Of The Lake Rank EX

Torrent Rank EX

Magecraft Rank EX

.Wind Magecraft