Part 2

Once we leave the airport we have a taxi take us to our new house, where our old car will be.

When we arrive at the house, it is way bigger than I thought. Like our old house it was two stories, but it had double the square footage. "MOM, how did you afford this house?! It's HUGE!"

"The reason we moved here Heaven was because your grandfather lived here. This was his house and he left it in the will and enough money for us to fly here, and live off of for about 5 years. Also he had left a scholarship for you to go to a private school nearby. It's only Saturday, so you are going to school Monday."

"Uggh!!!! I hate it here already!" I open the front door and all our boxes are already in the right rooms, except for my boxes, they were in the upstairs hallway. "Mom, Why aren't my boxes in my room? This house has 4 bedrooms upstairs. Mine is downstairs. You can pick your room." 

I walk up the stairs to pick out my room. I walk all the way to the furthest room and open the door. "Whoa! This room is huge!" I walk into it and it has enough space it could be considered a living room. There are two other doors, so I walk up to the first door and fling it open. It reveals a walk in closet, half the size of the room. Then I slowly open the second door and it's a gigantic bathroom with a walk in shower.

I quickly walk through the other rooms, but they are nowhere near as big as the first room I walked into. I slide all of my boxes into the huge room and start to unpack. Its not until I pull out my shirt that I realize I have no furniture. "MOM! We need to go buy furniture!!!"

"I just realized that. I am glad your grandfather left us money for that, too. Get in the car."

We drive to the first furniture store and buy us both queen mattresses, a living room set, a dining room table, my mom let me pick out my dresser, bookshelf, and other bedroom furniture, while she picked out her own. We had it to deliver in an hour so we could get settled in as quick as possible.

We drive back home and in no time we had movers knocking on our front door asking us which rooms to deliver the furniture to. Within two hours they were gone and the furniture was placed exactly the way we asked them to.

"Mom, I am so tired I am going to make my bed and sleep. Good night." I didn't think I could keep my eyes open for another minute. I changed in to my pink pj's, grab my comforter, not wanting to make my bed and lay down. As soon as my head hits the pillows I am out.