Part 8

Jai's P.O.V

I am going to kill Beau when he wakes up. I am furious, so instead of killing him while he's knocked out, I kick him as hard as I could while he was vulnerable. 

Luke and I walk out of Beau's room to go and find Heaven. I hope she is okay.

After a couple of minutes of looking on the dance floor, shuffling around passed out bodies, and asking Charli, we find her on the same wall Beau was kissing her.

When we approached her, I could tell she has had more than a couple of drinks. 

"Heaven?" I asked.

She looked up, took a sip of her drink, then started to giggle.

"How many drinks have you had?" Luke questioned. She began to laugh. Once she stopped she replied, "Ten." Then hiccuped. Luke and I exchange a worried glance, then we intertwine our arms with hers, and lead her into our room.

"Lay down. You need to sleep. You are not gonna feel good tomorrow. You have had way to much to drink." I say and lay her down in Luke's bed. 

Luke kisses her on the forehead, then walks out of the room. I sit down on the bed, next to her. She looks very uncomfortable, so I walk over to my dresser and get out the smallest pair of pj bottoms I own, and a t-shirt. 

"Heaven," she looks up at me with big brown eyes, "Put these on so you will be more comfortable."

She slowly gets up, then takes her shoes off. I look away as she is changing, and when I look back, she crookedly smiled at me. The lays into my bed. I walk over to her to kiss her on the forehead, but she turns and kisses my mouth. She pulls away, then asks if I will lay by her. I shrug, and crawl in next to her. She turns so her face in in my chest, snuggles up to me then after a couple minutes her breathing slows. 

I run my hands through her hair, and after a couple of minutes I have fallen asleep too.

Luke's P.O.V.

I walk back to the party after Heaven is tucked into my bed. I walk around for a couple of minutes, until Charli comes up to me. "What happened? Why were you and Jai dragging around Beau?"

"He kissed Heaven. I got mad and knocked him out." I casually replied.

"Oh. Where's Jai?"

"Probably making sure heaven falls asleep, and dosen't throw up on everything. She has had 10 drinks!"

Charli's eyes widen. "How can she drink that much I have only had one!"

"I don't know, but just about everyone has gone home or passed out, so i am going to bed, you know where you stay." I told Charli, and walked off to my room. When I got there Heaven was in Jai's bed, in Jai's clothes, snuggled up to Jai!

For the second time tonight I was fuming. I walk out of the room because I didn't want to wake Heaven, so I walk back into the living room. 

I pull my fist back and punch the wall as hard as I could. i punched it a couple more times and there was a decent size whole in the wall. I went to punch it one more time when I heard charli come out of her room.

"Luke, what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Heaven is all snuggled up to Jai! Go look for yourself!" I follow her into my room.

Charli's P.O.V.

I was ust about to fall asleep when I heard a repetitive loud banging. I get up and walk out into the living room to see Luke, punching a wall. 

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed at him.

He looked at me, and it took me a moment to notice but his eyes were all puffy and red, he has been crying. "Heaven is all snuggled up to Jai! Go look for yourself!"

I walk into the boys room and sure enough Heaven was snuggled up to Jai and wearing Jai's clothes. I turn back to Luke and hug him. Wheni pull away from the hug, i say, "Don't give up on heaven, she is also really drunk. If you wanna be there for her, when she gets sick hold her hair back or make her breakast and coffe. There are little things that mean alot."

And without a reply I walk back inot the room I always stay in, and I thought, 'If Luke was that upset about Heaven kissing Beau and snuggling with Jai, he must really care about her.' Then I remembered Beau is probably still laying on the floor of his bedroom.

I get up once more, and Beau is still out cold, but he has a huge bruise on his jaw. I pick him up as best as I could and lay him down on his bed. I remove his shores and his hat, then cover him up with a blanket.